It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Several 498a victims - Wives from Guntur district 

I hear about several cases where the wives were from Guntur district that have filed 498a against NRI husbands. I have heard about several instances where the girl's family have demanded substantial amount of money from the victim's family and several of them have paid hefty amounts to have peace of mind.

Many of the women have since remarried and are rich while the poor guys have lost their hard earned money, respect in society and have gone through pain

If you know of any cases where your friend or family has suffered by marrying a girl from Guntur please post the stories

Thanks,
Ram

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 am

when settling a case with hefty amounts those men should remember that they are feeding a gaint monster of money extortion rocket. Dear men, how can u justify ur self when u kneel down infront of a bi*ch ? for what purpose u wud live thereafter? most of the men kneel down becasue they were brainwashed by their parents, sibblings, friends. etc.
they used to teach "there is much better life awaiting for u, just come out of this mess, what is the use of resisting when u loose all ur time dealing with that? just comeout of that shit, gradually everything wud be restored, and glory wud come again" etc.
and many victim mens were tought with some crooked up theories of forgiveness, like "forgiveness is the supreme dharma, and one shud be more capable to forgive others rather than fighting, and anyone could attain "moksha" or "heaven" for forgiving others sins."
one can forgive his personal enmity. but no one shud never forgive a cruel social problem. forgiveness is good to avoid a large scale massacre for a small cause. and one wud be rewarded (by GOD) for his forgiveness, when he is capable of fighting but avoided for stability of society.but not for his personal gains and not for his cowardness. cowards just rename their surrender as forgiveness. the men's supreme soul wud never accept forgiving the back stabbers & ditchers.
this is 498a, here we are not fighting with swords by risking our lives. only thing we have to do is kill the time. Drag, drag and drag those bi*ches to coarts until they loose their confidence, until their currency dreams shattered. the battle has to be fought with brains, rather than hearts. our hearts shoud be callous , and brains should sharpened.
if comes to GUNTUR i know a friend's story, but what i heard is VIZAG is more dangerous than GUNTUR and the 498a cancer is at very advanced stage there. anyway urban bi*ches are more sophisticated and more prone to file 498a because they dont have to bear character's damage and social dishonor.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 pm

This is ultimate from you boss.

"One can forgive his personal enemity. But no one should never forgive a cruel social problem."

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 am

my 498a bitch family is from guntur district

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:19 am

My B**** also from Guntur..Please try to get the FIR copies and the lawyers who r supporting these activities... I am sure all the FIR copies will have same stories...

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]