It is currently Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
a winning post 

At last after 4 years , i successfuly grabbed them in my claws , and got them ready for mutual consent divorce.

0. When she left home after giving me threat " main tum saab ko dekh lungii". I started searching of her words in google and found this website. Thanks to valuable members to provide us your preciuos thoughts and speechs regarding all matrimonial disputes.

1. Filed a general diary in police station against my FIL and my wife for harrasing me over telephone.

2. Next i filed RCR before she could file any petitions against me and my family.

3. After 3 months she have filed sec 24 HMA against RCR and SEC 125 only from her hometown.

4. On my consent my lawyer have warned her that RCR is just to harass her in court to clear our clean thoughts against her.And if she files any more cases then she have to pay all damages.

5. Her family have asked for 10 lakhs and compensation of 3 lakhs extra with my lawyer.

6. We got agree over thier demands and filed ALL RTI against my FIL , where he have claimed of spending 10 lakhs in marriage and claimed that 1 lakh as a dowry demand too.

7. Guess what ? On Saturday morning about 6 A.M, Police and other govt officials have arrived and questioned him of such claims and asked them all marriage incurred spending list with bills.

8. As a result , he got down with his demand and asked for 7 lakhs now.

9. My lawyer have again warned them and said " ladka tej hain , tumne us per apna nakhoon mara hain , usne tumhe thappad laga diya hain , chup-chap apna case utha lo , aur mann jao unki demands or you will be liable for your own damages".

10. My FIL have got agree now , they are ready to divorce on mutual consent with 5 lakhs only.

11. A four year battle was ended with lots of anxiety , aggression , losses , mental tortures.

P.S : My own Wife is a LLM passed qualified lawyer and often compares herself with RAM JHETMALANI skills.

Now i need a support from all of you please provide me the perfect draft of Mutual consent divorce where 1st motion and second motion money should be mention , and the safest way to get divorce. Your every advice will be highly appriciated.

And Hats off for Shoonek ji for giving a gud supportive live telecast on P7 channel.

God knows who won and who lost this battle ????????

Court main jo jeeta usse hara howa samjho , aur jo hara usse pathhar se de mara howa samjho.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 am

6. We got agree over thier demands and filed ALL RTI against my FIL , where he have claimed of spending 10 lakhs in marriage and claimed that 1 lakh as a dowry demand too.

What all RTI applications were filed by you.. Please let us know.

Thanks

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]