[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Filing RTI to get certfied copies
It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Filing RTI to get certfied copies 

Kindly advise how I can file RTI application for getting certified copies formy divorce dismissal order from Pune family court as my advocate is not giving the certified copies due to some unknown reasons.

As I have to file divorce again I need it urgently. I cannot visit personally as my FIL is an antisocial element. Otherwise I could have gone there and try to get it.

Total procedure may kindly be explained.

Regards

Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

You don't need RTI. You simply need to file an application in court with prescribed fees I guess around 100 or so no tsure. All you need to know is your case number along with year of filing and the judge/court where the order is passed.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 am

Infact case number itslef should be enough.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 am

also attach a self addressed, stamped envelope for regd. post.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:46 pm

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
FORM A
SECTION 7(1) “LIFE OR LIBERTY” OF THE RTI ACT,2005 READ WITH

To,
The State Public Information Officer,
Shri Nishant Pervez, IPS
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Bidhannagar,
Salt lake Stadium Complex,
Gate Number 3, Sector - III
Salt Lake, West Bengal
Kolkata: 7000098.

Subject: Application under Section 7(1) “Life or Liberty” of the RTI Act – 2005, as being this matter concerns to the “life or liberty” of applicant Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Respected Sir,
Kindly provide me the requested information the details of which are given below:

1. Full name of the applicant : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2. Father’s Name of applicant : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3. Address :
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Email id.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mobile No.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
4. Particulars of information required (Kindly answer point wise) :
4.1 Kindly let me know in YES/NO only whether your department complies with the CIC judgment “Appeal No. CIC/WB/A/2009/00462 & 00476 dated 31-3-2009 & 8-4-2009”. I have attached a copy of the same with the application and the direct web link to the document in the CIC website is http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/WB-14052009-01.pdf. The CIC judgement states that "The FIR is a public document and an accused is entitled to have its certified copy. As held in Jayat Bhai Lalu Bhai Patel vs. State of Gujarat, 1992 Cr LJ 2377 (Guj), the denial of a copy will be against the principles of natural justice and violative of Article 21 of the Constitution "
4.2 Citing the judgment kindly let me know in YES/NO only whether a copy of an FIR can be denied to the accused under CrPC 154(2).
4.3 Kindly let me know the Name, Designation, Address and Contact details of the person who has responded to the information sought above.
5. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in Sections 8 and 9 of the Act and is a matter of my life and liberty.
6. I state to the best of my knowledge that the information sought above pertains to your office (vide police order no. 8/2012 dated 19/04/2012).
7. Attached Documents:
7.1 Indian Postal Order No. ___________ dated __________ Post Office City Kolkata Rs 10/- as application fees.
7.2 Copy of Identity card of applicant as proof of identity and proof of address.

Signature of the applicant
Place:
Date :

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:49 am

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
FORM A
SECTION 6(1) OF THE RTI ACT,2005 READ WITH

To,
The State Public Information Officer,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, IPS
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Bidhannagar,
Salt lake Stadium Complex,
Gate Number 3, Sector - III
Salt Lake, West Bengal
Kolkata: 7000098.

Subject: Application under Section 6(1) of the RTI Act – 2005, as being this matter concerns to the life and liberty of applicant Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Reference: XXXXXXX P.S. Case No. XXXXX, Dated: XXXXXXXX filed at XXXX Police Station, XXXXXXXX by Mrs. XXXXXXXXXXXX against Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXX and family members u/s 498a, 406, 34, 3-4 DP Act.

Respected Sir,
Kindly provide me the requested information the details of which are given below:

1. Full name of the applicant : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2. Father’s Name of applicant : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3. Address :
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Email id.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mobile No.: XXXXXXXXXXXX
4. Particulars of information required :
4.1 Certified copy of FIR XXXXXX P.S. Case No. XXXXX, Dated: XXXXXXX filed at XXXXXXXX Police Station, XXXXXXXXXXX.
4.2 Certified copy of Charge Sheet against FIR XXXXXX P.S. Case No. XXXXX, Dated: XXXXXXX filed at XXXXXXXX Police Station, XXXXXXXXXXX.
4.3 Certified copies of all documents, annexures, case diaries, medical reports, list of dowry items, witness statements, seizure list, PR Bond, bail order, etc. complete in all aspects related to XXXXXX P.S. Case No. XXXXX, Dated: XXXXXXX filed at XXXXXXXX Police Station XXXXXXXXXX.
4.4 In case any of the information sought above is denied, kindly provide justification for the same.
4.5 Whether the applicant is below poverty line: NO
4.6 Whether applied earlier to other PIO: NO
5. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in Sections 8 and 9 of the Act and is a matter of my life and liberty.
6. I state to the best of my knowledge that the information sought above pertains to your office (vide police order no. 8/2012 dated 19/04/2012).
7. Attached Documents:
7.1 Indian Postal Order No. _____________ dated ____________ Post Office City________________ Rs________________ as application fees.
7.2 Copy of Identity card of applicant as proof of identity and proof of address.
7.3 Copy of CIC judgement Appeal No. CIC/WB/A/2009/00462 & 00476 dated 31-3-2009 & 8-4-2009 / RTI response which says "The FIR is a public document and an accused is entitled to have its certified copy"

Signature of the applicant
Place:
Date :

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 am

Let me know if you find these documents helpful

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:57 am

Through RTI, you will not get certified copies. This i confirmed from Karnataka High court, even a non party can get a certified copy of judgement orders, provided you give an affidavit for the same and pay the fees in the copying section. only then will you get certified copies of judgement.

just information if needed, then it is put on the high court website.

It is similar to getting a wound certificate from a government hospital, although you have right for the information in the certificate, the certification process is chargeable, hence you need to apply directly in the court.

i spoke to the PIO at high court, and i was advised this.

even if we apply for certified copies through RTI, we will be directed to apply it at copying section.

regards,

srinivas

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:19 am

dear all,
please furnish the format for application for certified copies and the format of the accompanying affidavit as i intend to get certain documents by myself.
the documents are non-existent in the sense that they have been quoted by judges in their judgements but are non-existent.

i recenty have got a certificate from the trial court that written arguments from both the sides which are relied on and are quoted by the judge in his judgement are not available in the whole case records. but the advocate who applied for a third party had a tough time.

so i intend to do it myself.

regards
justcause

Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:42 am

Dear all, I could get documents under RTI from the trial court. This is for the information of the members.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]