It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Surrender Passport condition reviewed 

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3vaQK ... E1YWY2MmU4

HC asks Magistrate to consider lifting "surrender passport" condition.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Thie link is not opening.....

Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:27 am

I am booked in a false 498A case which was filed after 2 months of my RCR petition wen i was return to india from australia. For granting bail court asked me to sumbit the passport. So i did with in one week. The dowry case is at the stage of evidence of complainant and other witnesses before JMFC court. My RCR petition are pending before family court.

Now iam in very crucial situation if m not going bak to work in Australia i will loose my job and also i ll get black mark on my PR visa.

I requested in lower court for relaxation of bail condition and release my passport but the court rejected bcose of the investigation is still going on and chargesheet not yet filed.

My complete family is depend on my income and my parents also suffering from diabeties.

Bcose of my foolishness i came here and stuck on these false dowry case.
So pls help me out on this case, i dont wont to compromise wit her but i have to go bak to work (Australia ) and fight.

Kindly advise me what shall i do to get my passport back and go abroad without any conditions.

Will i get my passport back?

If my inlaws will oppose , judge will consider?

filing charge sheet is must before getting passport released ?

Plz advice me its my life matter.

Please answer these questions

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:17 am

scrub through forum, I remember someone posting law commission report or SC judgement that any court or police can't retain passport for more than 1 month.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:55 am

Thank u for ur valuable time for my issuse.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:52 pm

"The dowry case is at the stage of evidence of complainant and other witnesses before JMFC court."
"I requested in lower court for relaxation of bail condition and release my passport but the court rejected bcose of the investigation is still going on and chargesheet not yet filed. "

both these statements are contradictory. it appears u are not aware of what is happening in the case. if CS is not yet filed, how does the evidence of complainant and other witnesses come up? filing of CS is generally insisted for release of PPT. it again depends. u can ask the IO to file the CS, it has to be numbered in the court. then the ppt petition would be considered.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:57 am

The dowry case is at the stage of evidence of complainant and other witnesses before JMFC court."

M very sorry for the mistake. What i mean is the IO collecting all evidence and taking statement from witnesses.

In meanwhile my wife calling and apologizing for the dowry case. And she is ready to take case back. But i dont want to compromise with her. I have to fight the case. I spoken with IO 2weeks back they said it ll take another 6to8 months and there is no time limit for CS. And he's influenced by FIL.

My FIL is deputy commissioner in stastics dept. Karnataka. So he have very good influence and also money. Thats why m worrying..

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:27 am

it means CS is not filed. IO is recording statements of witnesses u/s. 161 CRPC. As said, there is no time limit to file CS. only VITAMIN M can do the things. Though FIL is having higher position, IO is not bothered if he gets the "M". So try it out.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Thank u very much ganesh. I ll approach this week lets see wat ll happen..

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]