498a Discussion Forum

How to save my child and my Mother
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Ashok@498A [ Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  How to save my child and my Mother

I went for second marriage after 4 years of my first divorce, now again am facing issues with my second wife specifically from my wife's mother and Sister's side.

I have 2 sons, one with 2.5 years of age another with 1.5 years of age and with single partially handicapped mother.

Now she logged complaint in commissioner office. what should i do to prevent me and my family members?

For any small problems in my family, my wife's mother will come and take my wife to their home by leaving my elder son with me and younger son with my wife's custody.After a week or couple i will used to discuss/talk with any of their relatives, particularly to my mother-in-law's elder brother to resolve the issue.

This is fourth time my wife and their family members are doing this to me.

Now, they are demanding to leave my mother and not to go to sister's house. They are saying you can go , but i will not come for anything related to your mother and sister's wellness.Asking me to leave my mother to my sister's home , and saying i will not be able to take care of your mother anymore.

Now she is living in her mother's home with my younger son and left my elder son with me.My Ultimate goal is to get my younger son with me as i don't want him to grow in that slum atmosphere, also i need to protect me and family.

what should i do for this? Its really depressing me and my work in all situation. I completely lost my hope in marriage.

Please help by suggesting any way to come out of this?

Also it would be great help if i get any good lawyer's contact in my place .

My place is TamilNadu, Madurai District.
This is fourth time my wife and their family members are doing this to me.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group