[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Case closed
It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Case closed 

About 2 And a half yrs back, my bil's wife had dragged my in-laws iand my wife into a false 498 case, but now due to some Devine intervention, we are out of it completely. our lawyer was successful in stretching the case for about 2.5 yrs thanks to our sluggish judicial system and the bitch could not resist anymore, eventually she found a new bakra and was desperate to get divorce. My BIL is still young and can re-marry hence we decided to comply with her and the case is now completely closedw with no strings attached at all, no money no interim, no maintenance and nothing was given to the bitch. One thing I would rue is that i could not teach the bitch some lesson as My joy is more with us being free from the case than taking revenge.
I sincerely hope that god who got us out of this case would teach her a harsh lesson in near future. Some day.
I hope everyone suffering from such misuse of law get some Devine intervention, some providence and be free of it.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 am

Congratulations.
All the 498a / DV evils have an affinity towards the married sister and her family and just as in my case bring them in the ambit of a wholly illegal law

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 pm

These biased laws are so nicely formulated that as long as wife lives separate from hband, she keeps on fighting. As soon as her heart/brain changes & a thought comes for remarriage, all the cases become withdrawn & closed. This is a human psychological behaviour. She doesnt think of remarriage when she files cases. But thinks about it when she goes into middle of way & thinks that its too long to get over & so its better to surrender.

Hope all 498a wives thought this way & saved time & money of all of us.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Congratulations for coming out without paying "ransom" . It is a morale booster for all fighters.

Ask your BIL to start a new life afresh with positive energy.

Also, if possible ,identify her new bakra and make him aware of the potential danger he is getting into .

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 am

Congrats RJoshi!.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Congrats Mr: Joshi. Definitely I will also tell the joy will be with me when I am free of all charges my wife has put on me. I won't look for revenge anymore on my wife if I could get free from my wife without paying any 'ransom'. That is because I can use the energy required to teach my wife a lesson in better ways. The better ways include improving in life to become a more famous and powerful individual in the world and one being able to help others.

Cheers and Hugs,

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 am

Maha2Us

Great thoughts.. God will soon give you the opportunity, reason and time to implement this.. Amen!

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]