[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - family of frauds, center of corruption
It is currently Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
family of frauds, center of corruption 

my Ex had a disease. It was on major part of body but not on face. We got engaged as I only saw face.

Her parents arranged a plastic surgery etc after engagement. Their whole planned telling lie, surgery etc.
When parents teach their children to tell lie - children also lie to them. Their daughter my ex continue her relation, with a poor guy (and her parents arrange marriaged with a NRI - me)
The plastic surgery did not worked. On first night of marriage I saw this. After that I learnt 100 of stories about what is disease, but they did not provide medical. I told them we should get a divorce.
Now my ex brother came into action. He contacted few lawyers and suggested that if he put a dowry case and do a compromise then for whole life it will be considered dowry issue and not disease, her bad character.
He took help of local gunda, politician. He also claimed that his father in law is in CID etc.

I and my wife went abroad. There I told her that - write all facts. Then I will verify. this is her last chance. She wrote it. We had numerous debates and also decided to separate. My biggest problem was if she goes back her brother will put a dowry case on my family in India. I was talking to her for divorce without dowry case. (as it was less than year of marriage I was not in position to file a case)

Suddenly my brother in law came abroad. there was a person with him. Who probably called police.
As I was fully right I asked Police to intreview me, shown proofs. My wife and her brother ran away. they observed that my wife brother was over exicted and threating me. I told police not to let them go without interview, police said if they want to go - they cant do anything. I told police that the reason my brother in law came here so that he can make a case against us in India. Otherwwise I could have send my wife, they could have called and picked up . anyway UK police did not understand it.

After going to India - my ex and her parents put a dowry case. They FORCED US TO DO COMPROMISE AND TAKE HER BACK. WE DID NOT ACCEPT BLACKMAILING. They also claimed in Indian FIR and court that UK police took their complain and UK police saved her. This was biggest issue in getting bail. I went to UK police and shown. They gave me letter that they did not find anything wrong. They do not have anything against me.

Based on this bail was arranged.

My in-laws next target was to get me back in India. They used politician, corrupt govt employees and sent letters everywhere. I got my visa extended. With time THEY GOT EXPOSED.

on one side they were making very very big allegations, on other side they did not wanted divorce.

After 2 years when case started - it started falling apart and got finished and we got divorce.

I suffered. My family and sister even suffered more. Over a period of time, we came out of it and got settled.
It took 2 UK policeman an hour to know what is going on. They did not knew anything about our culture but reached to right conclusion as they followed process. On other hand it took 3 years for Indian system to reach to some conclusion. Case started and finished - neither me, nor my wife was ever interviewed by indian authorities.

I am patriotic person. When English movies shows strange thing about India - I felt bad. But going thru above - India is Strange. There is need to show such strange thing about India and make everyone aware.

(What does my wife family got - they were desperate for their daughter marriage. Wife , her parents, her brother they all competeted who can tell bigger lie. Corruption is not only in Indian Offices, it has reached inside home)

Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Prash,
Great job done by you.As i understand you are already off the hook and ready to start a new innings.
Prash! we do have great problem in judicial dispensation in India may be our numbers and ease with which you can go off hook even on a wrong complaint is the propagator of all legal evils we are facing.
The problem women in India is a WIFE of all the other roles of a women like a mother;daughter;sister ;aunts etc are our lifeline and that too till a wife become a MIL and daughter a DIL.
Our social system need a revamp.
You can do a bit in UK by sensitizing the local community for what you faced and how you fought back;This would help our cause of fighting Misuse of 498a and related laws.

Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 am

I dont understand why we Indian men commit to someone, we don't even know properly.
We (Indians) take marriage very lightly! We think everything would work out automatically after marriage.

I like the western culture where EVERYTHING (living together,physical relation etc) happens before marriage and good number of YEARS (not hours or days like Dikhai program in Indian culture) and spent together, so later there are no nasty surprises (like the diseases and wife's affair etc in prash's case)

My heart goes for you prash, I can't imagine your situation on first night of your marriage, when you saw that, it would have been heart breaking for you.

@Poppiner, you are 110% correct, Our social system needs a revamp!

Sensitizing the local community in UK is good idea however why would a foreign government would interfere in laws of another country, unless it affects its own citizen or war against humanity(or something serious like that)

World is unable to help dying syrian citizen (allegedly tortured by their own president), what do we expect?

Last edited by satyameva_jayate on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 am

Truly said, our system need revamp rather I would say we need revolution in social systems. We need to remove false gratification attached to woman hood in name of mother, sister, wife etc. Human being is human being, its just co incidental that some one is men, some are women.

They both have equal role to play in family, child rearing - financially, emotionally and all other areas of life. Women should get special considerations till she is pregnant and may be few months after child birth - that is because of nature's provisions.

We are heading towards yet another divide in the society named MEN and WOMEN ---- husband and wife - to be precise.

Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]