[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Vindicated, I am BACK! Thanks to all of you.
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Vindicated, I am BACK! Thanks to all of you. 

Dear Friends,

I write this posting to convey my heartfelt thanks to all my friends and well wishers for the constant support and undulating love to me during my struggle. This is for common consumption that I have been acquitted of all false charges of Dowry Harassment on 13-03-2012 by the Hon'ble Court.

Dear friends, exactly four years back when I started my fight against the misuse of 498a and other laws, little did I knew that this is where I will stand today.

During the journey I came across a wonderful bunch of people, who supported me, I am privileged & honoured to be amongst them.

Today as I stand vindicated, I am fully well aware that it would not have been possible without the support of you all. I can name a few, who have influenced me more, but that would be injustice to others who have given wishes in tons. I take this opportunity to thank and salute all of you.

I would like to tell my friends, please stand up and fight against the misuse of 498a, no matter how scared or nervous you are, at least put up a fight that can leave a impression on the people who misuse the law that we will not give up without a good fight, we will no longer take this injustice.

I was away from this forum for last three months or so, as the situation was precarious and my postings were examined word by word. Meanings were given when there were none. Hence I thought it better to stay away for a while and let things cool off.

But now, I am Back as usual. And I assure that I would keep working as I used to towards the cause of justice.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 am
Profile YIM

hello Shoneeji,

congrats on being acquitted of the false charges.
best wishes to you and your child on this occasion.
and today happens to be Sri Rama Navami. Greetings to you on this occasion.

it is only when we persist with the fight against the abuse that we can come out unblemished.

we wish that you stay active in the forum and help those being troubled by the biased laws.

you mentioned that you started attending the court at Delhi. Hope you would come to the rescue of those that are being effected by the biased laws.

Regards,

Ganesh rao

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 am

thats great news shoneek!! heartiest congratulations!!
I have been reading all ur posts on various topics....the pages are endless....n so are the topics...but the one common thread is u seem to be one of the guys who has a balanced head on his shoulders!!
i was trying to get in touch with u coz i am also going thru the same ...but my case is slightly different!
I have already been granted a divorce ex-parte in the case filed by me in goa.
but there r 2 cases filed by her....one for custody of kids n another u/s 498a!!!
i wud love to attend the next hearing on 13/4/12....coz thats when this news will be told to her in court!! i have deliberately not sent her a copy of the judgement till now;) wud have loved to see the look on her face!!!
but...i cant attend the same in person as she has also filed that 498a case...of which there is no signs of any progress/investigation/summons/FIR/chargesheet etc etc..
m now wondering...what to do next...
any advice??

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:28 am

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 am

Congratulations from my end, pal!
Hope u have a gr8 life waiting 4 u ahead &
wish that................... u be the savior of many more...................... drowning in the sea of gender biased laws here!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Shonee Sir,
Congratulation for ur win...........n best of luck for ur future.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Great!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR SUCCESS..

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

Shonee Sir,
COngratulations . You have been and still are an insiration to me and my family.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 am

SUPERB!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS. AT LAST NOW U CAN LIVE U R LIFE TENSION FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
C
O
N
G
R
A
T
S

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Finally a great news , CONGRATULATIONS.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, V ALL KNOW THAT U DESERVE THE WIN!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

hey Shoneek,

Congrats and all the best..

:)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Congrats Shonee Ji... You inspire us all.

Regards
498a_fighter

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 pm

What can be better news than this, we all knew you would one day be vindicated and we all were very sure about it, but we did not know when it would come. And I am inclined to say this news has come to me sooner than I had expected it to come, Four years may be a very long time, but for some unfortunate people it takes even longer and I believe it is your mastery over the legal knowledge and unrelenting desire to bring justice to yourself had been a major factor in hastening the judicial process.

remember Shonee, that we both were in the same boat at a time in early 2009. and when we both used to be quite a regular participants on this forum, and we even had a lot of arguments, and who would believe me that today I miss those days. You have brought fun and focus to one of the most endangering phases of our lives here and you still continue to do it.

Great as I might say, and I would like to know if you are still looking for more vindication, like counter cases etc.

thanks
Aragon

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 am

Congratulations Shonee Sir,

You have practically demonstrated that truth will always prevail irrespective of the passage of time.

You are the beacon that many of us will follow in our own fights for justice.

I hope you will stand by us & help us steer our shoddy rafts through the treacherous waters.

My heartfelt congratulations once again.

May GOD help the innocent, weak & god-fearing to fight injustice.

Thanks & Regards,
Smart.

Last edited by smartnicefox on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 am

Aragon,

I am not filled with vengeance.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile YIM

Dear Shoneek Ji,

When 498A was lodged ,temper was running high . Your posts and replies brought the senses back and gave the confidence to work out strategies , to be patient and screw their happiness by giving the taste of their own medicine , ie. the LEGAL way !

Congratulations and God Bless you !

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:20 pm

congratulations !!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 am

Congratulations Shonee! You are an inspiration to everyone. May God give you the happiest of times from now on. Thank you for all your level-headed comments. Please keep them coming.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 am

Congrats Shonee...
Please remain active and help the needy in this fight against the Goliath.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 am

Its late to congratulate

Since about a year I could not be regular to forums as I am trying to catch with what I lost during about year and half of DV, 498A et al.

My hearty congratulations to SHONEE and you are such a great asset.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 am

Though I don't know you but am happy for you that atlast you are out of all the mess. Personally I feel that there is no victory in these disputes, it is just we minimize our losses and still carrying the lives with broken families. Anyway liked your attitude of thanks giving to all and by your words I can judge that you are optimistic and stubborn kind of person. Great going, my true wishes for a happy life ahead :-)

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Bhaiya..
Congrats..sorry for wishing u late

Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 am

Congratulations Shonee May God give you a Golden Future
Paul

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 am

Congrats, Shonee. You are an inspiration to us all.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 am

Congrats

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 am

Congratulations Shonne ji....Wish u a great future ahead...

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]