[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - YES, MY CASE WAS DISMISSED.
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
YES, MY CASE WAS DISMISSED. 

YES, MY CASE WAS DISMISSED.

THE JUDGE TOLD "SINCE THE PROSECUTION FAILED TO SUBMIT ANY EVIDENCES AGAINST THE ACCUSED AND THE OFFENCE HAS NOT BEEN PROVED, SO THE CASE IS DISMISSED. (the judge told this in TELUGU, pls dont raise grammar mistakes). Till to get the judgement papers. as soon as i get it, i wud post the complete judgement here.

BACKGROUND:-
during examination of my violent wife (after a formal enquiry of her details):-

The public prosecutor: did u r husband ever harassed u for dowry?
my violent wife : NO.
The public prosecutor: did any of his family members or relatives harassed u for additional dowry?
The public prosecutor: did he beat u, or scolded u or any misbehave with u?
The public prosecutor: Then why u have filed this case.?
my violent wife : I dont know, my father has some disputes with my husband. long ago, my father asked some money, but my husband refused to give. one day my father asked me to come to police station, and write the fallowing things otherwise he wud commit suicide. so i have written those things and signed.
The public prosecutor: what is ur education?
my violent wife : intermediate (10+2)
The public prosecutor: u had written that ur husbad had an illicit affair with another lady, what about that?
my violent wife : silent.
The public prosecutor: don't u aware of the things what u had written in ur complaint sheet?
my violent wife : my father asked me to write the same, and in police station, some constable narrated those things to write in that way, so i had written.
The public prosecutor: now u and ur husband living together?
my violent wife : yes.
The public prosecutor: (turned towards judge) that's all ur honor.
the judge: any questions from other side?
my lawer: no ur honor.

The examination was over, and judge told "The judgement is tomorrow". The next day at evening 5, it was arrived.

Now i want to sue my FIL. or atleast i want him to roam around the coarts ans shed some bucks from his pocket. Not immediately, but sure.

I m heartfully sharing this moments with my fellow members here. I pledge, that i wud put my sincere efforts to fight against this state sponcered LEGAL TERRORISM, even i wud be more active in it. I prey the GOD to give me more strength & vigour to wage a battle against the gaint monster "crooked up indian legal system".

"Truth, purity, and unselfishness. where ever these are present, there is no power below or above the sun to crush the possessor thereof. equipped with these, one individual is able to face the whole universe in opposition." ....swami vivekanamda.

"Keep aside for the present the brindavan aspect of shri krishna, and spread far and wide the aspect of shri krishna roaring the Gita out, with the voice of a lion. we now mostly need the ideal of a hero with the tremendous spirit of Rajas thrilling through his veins from head to foot, the hero whose armour is renunciation, whose sword is wisdom. we want now the spirit of brave warrior in the battle field of life, and not of the wooing lover who looks upon life as pleasure garden."....swami vivekanamda.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Good wishes on your success , but you are living with your wife...what's the complete story??

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 pm

congrats and like your spirit of fighting for the cause.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Sufferer, Do you live with ur wife now?

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 am

Thank u friends.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7584

that is my story.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 am

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:43 pm

When the so called victim says she was not harrased or demanded dowry, what more we expect.

I am happy for you.

Not everyone is that lucky!

My Bitter half Stood in the Box in a US court and gave witness against me, it didnt work. Prosecution lost the case.

Enjoy your freedom :-)

Tue May 29, 2012 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]