[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Perjury filed against b****
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Perjury filed against b**** 

Dear all
i Thanks to all

Last edited by arghya6398 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 am

Dear Arghya,

If not wrong, you are missing one name to say Thank You very much is your sweet heart, who had given you a chance to file Perjury application and enjoy !!!
Am I right ?

Vinod Kaushik

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 am

Ha ha ha...sir.. Aapppp bhi naaaa..

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

wht is the update...??

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am

Waiting for next hearing date

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Opposite

Last edited by arghya6398 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am

arghya6398,

When is the next hearing date ? this is interesting turn in your case.
Is it in 498A or DV she lied ? at what stage of your case you filed perjury ?

Regards,

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am

Hearing on 9th, jan,monday
case in divorce maint proceedings

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 am

Hi arghya6398,

I know things won't move quickly in court matters but curious to know whats the outcome of today's court date?

regards,

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Bhai log
yesterday was my date.

Last edited by arghya6398 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 am

gud news dear! hope will get justice at last.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 am

Arghya boss...good going :-)

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Dear arghya6398,

You The Man!! Excellent progress in your case all the best..

regards,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:11 am

Not so good news again

Last edited by arghya6398 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 am

arghya6398,
during what stage Perjury is filed in any case?
is it after acquittal or after she makes false statements under oath and if we have proof that she is lying ?

in my case I applied for criminal check report in USA and waiting for that ...as my wife wrote in the complaint that I had a issue in USA .so ca I file perjuri after I obtain background police report?

regards,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 am

as per my little knowledge , perjury should be filed before the disposal of the main case,
say for example she did file a case and in that case she filed an application and in that application she filed something which can lead to perjury,then file perjury before the original case is disposed off
yes wait for the report and then file perjury

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 am

Yes, u r right. Perjury has to be filed b4 the case is disposed. Pre-requisites are, she should have:
1) Lied on affidavit
2) Lied under oath in the court
U shud have PROOF of her lies...better documentary ones!
Then see the game.
I do not know whether it produces desirable results or not, but judge has ample discretionary powers to decide Sec340! Lets hope that the tide is against her this time.
gal

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

in her 498a/DV complaint she mentioned that there was a incident in the USA, this incident is part of case summary there is no specific affidavit she gave to court. so if I get police clean report will she be eligible to be booked or shall I ask her during cross examination stage about that incident and make her say something about incident which is recorded in the court under oath and then I file sec340 with evidence of USA police clean report?
I am wondering if my scenario is legally doable ?

Regards,
Arun

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 pm

I am going to file Perjury in 498a or DV as she already got ex-parte on maint...
is it ok to file Perjury on 498a or DV? does rebutt defense applicable to 498a or DV as well?

regards,

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

sunil ji can plz throw some light on how can they rebut and destroy my 340 and how i can counter it and make it more effective?

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 am

All the best.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 am
Profile YIM

sir,
me confussed
what to do??

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]