It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
the way of Arunachala prayers to this issue 

Dear all,

I was also an affected victim and I successfully got mutual divorce and the quashing of the court case last month.

I would add a new dimension here - the dimension of sincere devotion and prayer to Shiva. Esp. Shiva is in the form of a mountain in Tamil Nadu which is called Arunachala or Thiruvannamalai.

This famous place was reverred by many saints in the past and in the 20th century , Ramana Maharshi who is a very great sage , song pomes in praise of this mountain.

From my own expereience, the intense prayer and absolute faith to Arunachala is capable of destorying all our karmas and these court cases in a very short span of time.

So I kindly request all members to pray to this arunachala shiva and chant arunachala shivam , arunachala shivam as a means of japa.

There are lot of resources available on this.

Even though in the starting one may not have absolute faith, just try this out -- I am sure it will show its effect clearly visible and tangible immediately.

http://www.arunachala-live.com/

The above link gives the live web shot of the holy arunachala hill. You may go through the other links in the website.

You may set aside some time in the evening and pray to these arunachala shiva with your cry from the heart.

You may also take a vow to visit and go around the hill once, after all your problems are resolved.

Now with arunachala shiva in our side, the enemies will definitely have a new stumbling block to all their cunning plans and they will soon vanish out from your ways.

God faith is generally very good to destroy evil.

Especially with arunachala hills, great saints have told that no mater you believe it or not, it will protect you the more you think of it.

So try this out with all your vigour and deep rooted longing to get out from this issue . I pray and hope that arunachala shiva will bestow his grace and save you very soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to post it here.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 am

With due respect to your own personal faith, it Seems this forum is becoming spam board day by day. What is relevance of this information to the purpose of this board?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]