It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
RTI reply from FL"NO DOWRY HAS BEEN GIVEN: 

Dear friends, This is Shiva Prasad from hyderabad,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me.

I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry.

After that I got following answers from my father in law organization. MY FL states in his reply to the memo issued by organization he has not given any dowry during the marriage,Further ,being govt servant I am aware about ccs conduct rules and not violated any of the provisions in said rules.... FL says in his statement to settle personal scores with him i'm shooting RTI .....can any one please suggest can FILE cheating cases based on this...

1. In 498a and DVC cases and in his FIR statement he has mentioned that he has given dowry and kept our whole family behind bars.can any please suggest any possibility to file cheating or fraud or PERJURY any other case on him???plz help ......

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

what is CrPC 161????? If it is the statement made in the police station, it is not evidence yet.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 am
Profile YIM

shivas, you can complain to higher authorities of your FIL's office to take action against him under ccs rules and after a month or so shoot RTI in FIL's office regarding the progress on your complaint and ask them questions like :

1. Please give the diary number and date of receipt of my complaint in your office?
2. Please indicate the daily progress made on my complaint so far. i.e. when did my complaint reach which officer, for how long did it stay with that officer and what action did he/she took on it during that period?
3. Please give the names and designations of the officials, if any, who delayed taking action on my application/complaint.
4. What action would be taken against these officials for delay? By when would that action be taken and under what rules?
5. By when would my complaint be dealt with?
6. What is the present status of my complaint?
7. The norms, if any, prescribed for the department to deal with these types of applications/complaints.
8. Please provide copies of the office notings and office memo's of the file related my complaint.

AS YOU ARE ALSO GOVT. EMPLOYEE SO PLEASE NOTE THAT B'FORE DOING ALL, IF YOUR FIL FIGURES OUT ANYTHING AGAINST YOU THEN HE CAN ALSO COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU IN YOUR OFFICE UNDER THESE RULES, SO BE CAREFUL.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

can anybody give me deepak's correct mail id or cont no

demand2000@live.in this email id of deepak is not working , mail got bounced

regards

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]