[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - MCD filed without any alimony to wife
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
MCD filed without any alimony to wife 

Dear Brothers,

Great success.....this is all because of Shoneeji ,498a forum, SIFF..
Thanks a lot for all of you.
Finally MCD filed today.
Important note is that there is no Alimony for wife.
And there is alimony for my daughter in terms of FD, for which I am always OK.
Surprsing thing is that...Judge after seeing our petition called for counselling again.
he was really shocked to see that there is no alimony to wife, and my bitter half accepted for the petition in front of him.
And asked me the reasons of breakdown, I told all her ugly things and she was caught red-handed, thats why
she accepted for MCD without alimony.
Judge gave advice to me that do not give the FD amount before the last motion of divorce, Infact he also
told me add some terms and conditions which are in my favour.
he also warned my wife to show me my daughter at regular intervals after divorce.
he also told me make a seperate compromise deed before 6-months to avoid future litigations.

he is great man and I alone talked with him for 20 minutes, I thanked him for giving me time to talk.
I have never seen a Judge who is NOT biased.
Before departing from his room, I requested him that "please tell your fellow judges to give bail on the same day for 498a cases if the lady is much educated and has kids, this is save lives of 50,000 people every year"
then he replied "see there is one organization called SIFF who is also working on this 498a abuse" then i replied that I am already a member in SIFF.
He was the first person in Judges I have seen who knows SIFF.
Finally he accpeted the MCD and asked me to appear after 6-months.
It was a great day for me.....but this definetely happenned due to you and SIFF,498a.org
This was possible only by TEP and RTI's
Once again thanks a lot... I will definetely help people in SIFF all my life in terms of knowledge and donation.

I will reveal my identity in another 6-months, because the bitter half also looks in this forum. It is better i hide my self till i get divorce decree.

I can still help 498a victims via forum without revealing my identity.

==Hari

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Good stuff @hari3550...
Good luck

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

take my congratulations!

-Alok

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Congrats and shonee ji and team jai ho

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 am

Wonderful Hari....great news!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Congrats :) :)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 am

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THINK TO BEGIN A NEW LIFE WITHOUT WIFE.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

congratulations....

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]