[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - CHARGESHEET FILED IN FIRST DP-3 CASE AGAINST SIX MEMBERS
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
CHARGESHEET FILED IN FIRST DP-3 CASE AGAINST SIX MEMBERS 

Dear Friends

Time to Celebrate !!!

Charge-sheet has been filed in first case in India for Giving Dowry and abetment to the giving of Dowry against six of the girl's family members including the girl, father, mother and three uncles by Chaturshrunghi Pune Police at Pune District Courts today.

Incidently two of the uncles of the girl, are Govt of Madhya Pradesh employees and the departmental inquiries are going on against them after this FIR.

By the grace of God, help, advise and encouragement received from this Forum, we could reach this stage. My special thanx to Mr Shonee and Mr Poppinder.

Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Time to celebrate indeed. Neat and awesome work. Am very happy to hear the news. Good lesson to misuser family of family laws.
Best Regards,
Satish

Mon May 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Congrates !!! As per DP3, giving/taking/abetting dowry is crime. In general, in various 498A FIR it is stated that X,Y,Z relatives/friends from girl side attended the meeting along with husband and family where husband and his family demanded dowry.My question is can X,Y and Z ( girl's relatives/friends) can be booked under section DP3 for abetting the dowry or not stopping the dowry demands which were made in the meeting?

Thanks

Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 pm

dear neerajkaushik,
congrats. i am so happy.
let all those women who make false dowry cases beware. but there is one more area where they are troubling us, that is allegations that they are being harrased for dowry. i dont know how to fight such allegations.
regards
justcause

Tue May 17, 2011 2:07 am

Sir

balle balleee
maja aa gaya subah subah

Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 am

CONGRATS !!

Tue May 24, 2011 4:29 pm

VERY NICE & CONGRATS; Now it is seen that law is changing its view to look towards victims of DP Act. After all change is Necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Indian Laws in matrimonial matters must be change in this recent modern age.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:17 am

Dear Brothers,

I have send a complaint through Speed Post, to my PS[where my 498a case is registered] to register a DP3[on givers and abettors] complaint against the B**ch, mediators and other witness as per LW Statments[CrPc 161 /Statements]

My Question:
1). An FIR can be registered by sending a complaint through speed post.

2). That PS is not responding for my RTI. I did not receive any response for my complaint or RTI. Can i give a formal notice that i will file a Wrti Mandmus petition [party-in-person] in action not taken in ? days.

If so, under what section that i haveto give notice

Note:My complaint has been addressed to SHO and copy enclosed to ACP/DCP/CP/DPO/Collector/Ministiry of Home

3) While filing mandmus petition can we remove the names of Witness[given U/s 161 CrPc] as such, the statements states that witnesses are not present in the marriage but only know about the facts.

Please give your suggestions.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:46 am

they will not going to take any action.... wait for some time then go to the court for action against that,

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello Friends,

If any one require copy of charge-sheet to show to the Police or Court for help, may PM me with his e.mail address.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 am

thanx for email.

avdhesh..

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]