Sucess in filing Writ Petition 

filed writ unnder section 226 at Delhi High Court, as despite my
repeated requests both in writing and orally to the competent police
authorites, our CM and Secretary Home, the staff at CAW cell remained
deaf and imune from following the apex court, delhi high court and
relevant police circulars in letter and spirit, so much so that when i
aprised them that they must follow it, i am treated as a hard core
criminal, am laughed at since i am fighting agianst a gender biased
law, and was in return given a list on an A4 paper with vague contents, with no clarity as to who gave whom, in whose presence and what is the price assiociated with each item, which date, and wihout any receipts anddisclosing sources of income.

Thus i filed writ asking the honourable court to direct the state and
Commissioner and DCP to abide with the guidelines before any corrosive
action is undertaken.

It was listed on Monday and the status is as follows

(a) Writ got admitted i feared it being rejected on grounds of maintainability
(b) Show cause notice issued to all i.e CP, DCP, State etc etc.

I am confident something good will come out from it as i wanted an impartial and gender neutral platform in CAW cell towards investigation and that extortion must end.

Question: Should we go ahead and publish it in paper " Defence Officer causes High Court to issue Show Cause Notice to Delhi Police in conducting fair investigation in 498a cases" maybe to long a title suggestions welcomed

Question : If yes then whom to contact and what is procedure, may be many more would like to add a few points.

regards

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 pm

The strategy in developing my writ petition truly speaks of the good foresight and thought process which my lawyer shri Mahesh Tiwari ji has. His meticulous drafting of the appeal has ensured a good action from the court which I am confident will help many men in times to come.
Regards
Lt Cdr Ritesh Suri

Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Guys have hit a major road block , was checking the high court website for my date in cause list, and what i see is that the judge has been changed , and i have heard that the judge is a biased one favouring only the police, thus i ll surely not get any respite from the same.

What is the procedure to change the judge, in fact what are the chances that it shall happen.
can i go directly to supreme court to admit my writ.
i have no faith in the new judge, as the past record of the same were always heavily biased in favour of police.
my case is strong but we need someone who acts against police and not someone who acts with them??/
any stategy/plan.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 am

we went ahead and argued in the high court. My lawyer Mr Mahesh Tiwari did a very good argument, you know the judge says if i accept your writ then there shall be no FIR in delhi!!!!.My lawyer bulldozed with our preparation and did a good job. She has reserved the decision and now given a long date which is in Nov, as she could not decide. Now what is in store ???
Recently i have been referred to mediation in CAW, which my wife wants to fail.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Ritesh,

The similar experience, when I filed for dismissal of HMA case on certain grounds, where the Hon'ble ADJ opined, if I accept your arguments, pendency of HMA would reduce by 50%.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Now only decision is left

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 am
Profile YIM

if these CAW cell speeds up FIR , can i take blanket cover beacuse of pendeancy of writ
???, and in case i do not get favourable judgement in HC i ll move to supreme court
regard s

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]