[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Defamation and Claim for Damages - false 498a
It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Defamation and Claim for Damages - false 498a 

Dear All,
Myself, Both my parents, my sister and my brother in law are all accused in the 498a case.
While my sister and brother in law who are married for over 15 years, and don’t stay with us and have been groped in only yo harrass my family.
My X stated that they are staying in my house in th complaint for 498a and in the complaint for DV act she states that they were staying in thier own house...where in claims for their property as well.

I want my sisters family to file a case for defamation and damages.. but before i do that I want to be double sure that I consider all factors and have the paperwork ready before i file the case on my X and my Fraudster FIL. Please advise.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 am

take one step at a time:-

first get your sis and bil names out of the case by either quash or discharge considering the facts of your case, discussions with siff members and your counsel.

Once they are out, they can file for not only defamation but many more cases on your X.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 am

Thank you Bob.
Can you please direct me as to whom / where i need to contact SIFF representatives.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 am

you will get the contacts here:-

www.saveindianfamily.org

ask them about nearest weekly meeting being held by SIFF members and attend with your friends and family, you will get both moral and legal support.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am

Last edited by prowifelaws on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 am

No comments.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 am
Profile YIM

well, i'm sure any insult w.r.t. the caste/creed/religion/community of a person has very clearly defined laws. consult a lawyer.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]