It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Claim for Damages and Loss of Earninigs - DV Case 

Dear All,
I have been 498a'ed and a case for DV is also filed against me.
The 498a is pending with the I/O for the report. While the DV case is presently running.
My X is working and drawing a handsome salary of more the 50K per month. She has a property registered in her name (which she now calims that she sold)... and has also requested for damages of rs. 1 Lacs and Loss of earninig of rs. 50K in addition to the 25k for medical and 35k per month for maintenance. Thanks to the various postings, looks like the medical expenses (since i have covered her under insurance0 and the 35k for maintenance (since she is workgin) will not hold good. Also her right of alternate accomodationw ill also not hold good since she has / or atleast had the property. But she now produced some false medical reports of her dad's high BP and moms unstable heart condition and wants damages claim... what are my options for fight this out?

My case background in breif:
1. O4 Oct 2010 - X filed 498a, i was arrested and taken to JC for 24 hours. released on bail
2. 25 Oct 2010 - X filed for DV
3. 01 Nov 2010 - I filed a case u/s 420, 384, 506, with proofs of transfer of close to 12 lacs to the fraudster FIL and my X. an FIR is registred and pending report / chargesheet.
4. 02 Nov 2010 - she filed for imounding of my passport.
5. 04 Nov 2010 - I filed for impounding of her passport under my FIR. Both the cases are pending with the court now.
6. 13 Dec 2010 - I produced to the DV judge all proofs of her earninigs and proof of flat purchased. X agreed that no maintenance be paid.. but is notw trying to get the 1 Lac, and 50K as mentioend above.

Please advise on my options to counter her claims. I did not find on the previous posts on these topics.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 am

Once a person knows what a carrot look likes - no one can fool him around twice
If you know what a bitch looks like however rich or poor - no one can fool him third time around 2nd time(see the wording:-)).

Peace buddy !

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Keepsmiling
On basis of the facts written by you and a fact that a IPC 506 matter is pending in the court against her there is no cause for you to worry you seem to have sailed through the odds.
If she wants to claim damages for her father sickness BP which she claim to have been caused due to you ;Pls know that will be a THIRD PARTY CLAIM and would not be entertained in any court for payment of any monies.
However if her father comes to the court with some claim he would lose it upside down ;we will discuss when you come to that that point as the onset of BP age is about 44-49Yrs and I am sure her father is above that age ;it would not take very long to prove that a false claim is made but let her file few papers and affidavits a very fine case for Perjury will be made out.
please wait to let something like that happen

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]