It is currently Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Countered Nicely so far 

Dear All,

Thanks for all the valuable suggestions so far. We have given real tough time to my "bitch" and FIL on three fronts fo far:

1. RTI income tax: inquiry is underway by both IT and IT vigilance. FIL nearly cried in IT office, we were told. TEP , RTI for details and RTI for copy of investigations have been filed. Fun time !!!

2. He is Govt employee. We filed RTI asking for his leaves and dates of absentisim for last 2 years. We have gotten the information and there have been at least 4 days where he was officially on duty but wasnt in office. 2 of those days, he visited my parents place in police van to show them the address. He on the same day also distributed "pamplets" defaming me and my parents in our town (400 Km away) when officially he was supposed to be on duty.

We have filed a complaint alongwith proofs that he was not on office in these 4 days to the higher officials for enquiry/suspension/termination etc. the proofs include pamplets given by him and affidavits by eye witnesses ( 2 of them being police officers ).

Is there any other way by which we can use this info to harrass him ? He has violated code of conduct , I guess.

Help wpuld be appricated from memebrs.

3. Deadly weapon of all: the "bitch" mentioned in her 498 a as well as DV case that she had taken "2.5 lac rupees" with her outside India to USA as a dowry. We filed a complaint agianst her and FIL to Reserve bank. the maxium limit allowed is Rs 1 lac per RBI rules. RBI directed "Directorate of Enforcement" to conduct an enquiry for violation of "Foriegn exchange managment act " (FEMA). Bitch and her family were issued summons by DE office Mumbai. They had to come twice to mumbai all the way from their town (400 km) like my father travels evry month for cases. DE officer harassed them and told them that the fine is Rs 7.5 lacs. The bitch had 2 options: first, deny that she took money from india to abroad in which case she will prevent the fine BUT we will file a strong perjury case against her as she had mentioned in 3 courts in her affidavite that she took money outside india. The second option was to admit that she took money from india to USA without disclosing and cheating customs and RBI. Bitch and FIL cried in DE office too (Fun time !!), and finally due to fear of perjury, gave in writing that she took 2.5 lacs with her without disclosing to RBI, customs.

She will be shortly issued a summons and fine notice of 7.5 lacs. We have filed separate complaints to airport customs, and CBI, and waiting reply.

There is more fun to this : There is no way by which bitch can appeal in HC against RBI/DE order. This is because, one of the affidavites submitted by bitch was in "High court" in repsonse to our quash petition for 498a. In that statement she had mentioned about 2.5 lac rupees. FUn time !!!

Now I am planning to use more weapons:

1. DP 3 case: I need advise from members how to go about it

2. complaint to Anti corruption beaureau

3. Defemation law siut: i need help from members.

AS on the defence side, so far we have defended all 3 cases nicely:

1. 498 a : filed quash in HC. quash petition nearly admitted now. Stay granted. next date after 2-3 months

2. DV: at cross exam stage: submitted all evidenced to counter allegations. cross exam was excellent by my lawyer. bitch totally confused and gave blunderous answers. Fun time !!

3. 125 CRPC : lowe court refused to accept application by my lawyer on my behalf. (I live in USA and bitch and FIL had bribed him heavily to compel me to come to India to screw me up. ) The lower court judge passed order and asked me to come personally to court. we filed writ in HC. HC order : There is no reason for repsondent to come to india. His father and learned counsel can represent him thr notarised statements in court. writ admitted." Fun time. !!!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm
forum Moderator

Samsam,

This is a public forum. Please do not use words like 'bitch'. Everyone is angry here and frustrated with the system. This kind of language will not be tolerated.
Please use the right language in this public forum and let people help each other. Saying words like this only reflects bad.

This is your first warning.

- Satya

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]