[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Incremental Success at First Appeal of RTI on TEP
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Incremental Success at First Appeal of RTI on TEP 

Hi All,

I am pleased to inform that I have got more incremental success at the first appeal stage of my RTI Application on TEP filed against my father-out-law.

The first appellete authority has directed the CPIO to provide me all information except the Income Tax Returns of my Father-out-law of the two years.

I would be devising my future strategy after getting the information.

Thanks for all the wishes and help.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

PS: I had some updates on my other success story, but the topic is locked by the moderator. As of now, I respect the decision of the moderator in this regard and hence no updates on that, though, I have seeken clarification on that too.

PPS: Probably with my own thread being locked, others won't say this process of locking of threads is discriminatory and in favor of some people only.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am

Perhaps it was locked because the thread was getting too emotional. There was no value input in the thread by any members anymore.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 am

I disagree Tiwana,

Because the thread was started by me, hence I know for sure that there was a lot of stuff which was still to be written.

But whatever has happened has happened.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

Choti mooh badi baat.

Forgive in advance.

I personally know of a situation of a girl who tried everything possible to separate the guy from his parents and upon failure now wants to come back and spend her marital life with him. He is confused as to what to do. I was looking for some light shonee's thread and get some idea on how to resolve the situation.

Any particular reason as to why the thread was locked? I mean we deal with conflicts, damage control, and other negative aspects but what about the idea of reconciliation?

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm

I respect the moderators judgment.

unlocking the locked thread is as similar as rejoining with 498a WOMEN.

However I was little interested to know about tactics and tricks can be played by the 498a gangs once they are on edge of loosing the legal battle , perhaps this could help us to understand psychology of the women.

**********SatyaMev Jayate - Let the truth Prevail***************

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:35 am

Precisely Ron,

When the lovely 498-A wife wants to come back, the courts are of the opinion, ah why are you so reluctant now?

This needs to be tackled with abundant care and caution. And more so when the question of a kid is involved. No one can predict future, but only by discussion one can find pointers as to what is best course of action.

My whole idea was to seek opinions and sane advises.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Human conflicts are nothing new, from the time when our ancestors figured out that they can use their bare hands to crush the skulls of the opponents and drag his wife back to cave as his prize possession, the pattern has remained predictable.

Neither is conflict resolution. It is only us who tie ourselves up in knots thinking this mess is unsolvable and other than divine intervention, nothing can save us. We need to discuss, identify and categorize the types of stupidity committed by our better halves and the stupid out-laws who support them. After that, with trial and error, and the mixture of experience we can come up with suitable standard operating procedures to deal with each of the symptoms.

Also at each stage, who is escalating, or who is stepping back, what can be done to resolve the situation etc should be dispassionately looked at. Ideas can be thrown around and discussed and atleast some strategy can be formed which in my humble opinion is better than hand wringing and spending time in tears.

Also sorry to rain on Shonee's success story.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 am

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 am

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:47 am

Dear All,
Pls do not get disturbed by this matter and lose confidence ;The topic was locked by a moderator in intrest of all;However same matter can be posted with slightly different colour for benefit of all.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 am

"Society creates d crime, d criminal simply commits it" - nowhere does this adage fit better than this pathetic country, where gentlemen r forced 2 find d worst in themselves for as fundamental a right as 2 simply b allowed 2 live in peace.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm

CORRECTION,
i don't think urs is a success story uptil now

"Society creates d crime, d criminal simply commits it" - nowhere does this adage fit better than this pathetic country, where gentlemen r forced 2 find d worst in themselves for as fundamental a right as 2 simply b allowed 2 live in peace.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:34 pm

correct fb4raj,

It did not turn out as a "real" success story. It has been incremental success story.

I had purposefully left out "impressions" that I carried away from the meetings for the later post. (It was so mentioned in the post).

Regarding lovely 498-a wife. I have always referred her like that, right from my first posting on the forum. I have strong objections to calling a lady who mothered my child with any derogatory terms. If not for anything else, the child may see the posts when he grows old.

Anyways the thread is closed and so is the discussion on that. Let's not revisit the same by a proxy post.

@ Poppinder Ji, I disagree with you.

@ Moderator (Satya), I respect your descrition.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 am
forum Moderator

Guys,

I locked the thread earlier, because it was attracting posts which did not add any value and were personal.

We should ONLY have the posts that add some unique value or ask a unique question.

A post which gets personal, or does not add any value to the discussion is a huge waste of time, efforts, resources and reduces the effectiveness of this forum.
It discourages the needy people to spend their valuable time to distill important information.

Hope this clarifies my stance

- Satya

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:51 am

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm
forum Moderator

Mr fb4raj,

Either add value to the forum by your post or do not post at all. Aggrieved members are not here to know other member's personal analysis of what moderator does and why. Although you are polite in your post, but it does not serve any purpose.

This is a general warning to every user of this forum: "if your post is deemed not to add value or spark unnecessary debate unrelated to topic at hand, I will delete it."

Previous post of fb4raj fits the description of such warning.

Thanks,

Satya

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:36 am

satyaji,

I accept, in retrospect, that d last few posts had almost become like a personal discussion between a few persons, which i think should have been better done through personal mails, as otherwise it will become problematic for persons looking 4 technical answers to their urgent questions- they will have 2 go through a lot of posts 2 find d 1s relevant for them. I'l ensure adherance 2 ur suggestion 4m my end.

Cheers.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]