[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - WAR ended
It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
WAR ended 

Its after 2.9 yr of harassment, tensions now finally got success .Got the order from Court for Divorce & everything is settle

I have lost all my trust from stupid Indian biased laws,Govt,Great Gals of modern India,NCW & specially from the Institution called as Marriage.

Soon we(All my family) will leave India and decided never to come back.

Tones of thanks to God and then every one in this forum .

My Special thanks to Poppinder ji & Neeraj/Swroop Saker(Even they are not present in this forum) & wonder man : Shoneek .

It will be injustice if I do not mention all names who help me and if I do so it will create a long list .

In Short I am saying once again "Thanks Everyone " & Satya (For creating this forum )

Last edited by rajeevjain on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Even i did not succeed in filing prejury against her but the couter attack i was able to make :

*She and her lover with whom she was living boldly was slapped by some local persons of that area once they come to know about the full story& thrown out from the rented house they where living .

*She was asked to leave the JOB .

*Her family's named spoiled in the City & most of relatives boycotted them .

Last edited by rajeevjain on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 pm

how much you paid?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

Congratulations rajeevjain. Go ahead in your life. All these difficult days would have tought you some valuable lesson. You are a 498a Veteran. Good luck for your future ahead.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Tussi great ho!!!
Great job! With this women will learn a good lesson not to harrass men and sadistic pleasure is short termed!

I hope that at least women in your area stop troubling men folk with all this court menace!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm

all the best and keep touch in the forum and always share your real time experience to tackle 498a girls.
the success of yours always encourage and boldens us to tackle 498a gals and family

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 pm

dear rajeevjain,
great news. and congrats. also wish you all the best and also wish you meet someone who will take away all the pain. remember to keep in touch with the forum we all need you.
regards
justcause

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 am
forum Moderator

Hi Rajeev,

Congratulations to you and your family. I am very happy that you found this forum helpful and that you contributed back to this forum in very meaningful ways.

We do hope that you continue to help other unfortunate souls who are here and will be joining....

- Satya

Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 am

Congratulations Rajeev,

I hope you would remain active on the forum.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 am
Profile YIM

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 am

Dear Rajeev, Congratulations & My Humble Request to you to remain Active in this Forum.
You have rendered Yeoman Services to Thousands & Many more are likely to benefit.
You are amongst Few Members with Sane advises. Now that You are Free You Can think & advise Us still better. BEST OF LUCK.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

dear
well done and it is time for some pampering. I think you should be able to summarise your feelings and emotions that you had to experience during the so called time of hell.
Good luck with what ever you are going to do for the future.
Success is destined with faith and determination.
I hope this a great relief to your family as well.
Keep in touch.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey guys ..

Thanks for reply . i m here only and try to help everyone ..

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Congrats rajeev
may god start show peace and love in your life

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 am

congrates rajeev and best of luck for future.

please be active on this forum and be in touch.

thanks

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks and thanks for your suggestion.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]