[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Scuttled lovely 498-A wife's effort to take kid abroad
It is currently Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Scuttled lovely 498-A wife's effort to take kid abroad 

Hi Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform the forum members that I have been successful in scuttling the designs of my lovely 498-A wife of taking the child to UK.

Again on the tip of my Vibhishan (I can't thank enough for whatever Vibhishan has done for me), I came to know that my lovely 498-A wife, my Father-out-law and my kid were flying to UK. The going was to be on Visitor VISA, but there were chances (doubts) that they would try to find ways of not returning.

I moved an application u/s 151 CPC r/w S. 43 (4) of GWA for restraining / injunction before moving the minor child from the jurisdiction of the Court and pressed for urgent hearing on the same date on the same date. Loads of work was gone behind it, so that copy could be served the same day (The mechanisms I am unable to disclose, not even on private msgs).

The court was pleased to ask her to give an undertaking in the court that she would not move the minor child out of the country. Which of course she protested, her father even going to an extent of being hysterical in the open court, stating, only he is going, why this undertaking. I very mildly stated, "if she is not going, why such a hesitation in giving an undertaking." The court was pleased to disregard their protests and made her give an undertaking, which she did as there was no other way.

My lovely 498-A wife and my father-out-law left the court fuming. And today the minor child wanted to go with father and not return with his mom, did not help the matters.

My special thanks are due to Dr. Arun Kumar and Vibhishan for the same and ofocurse to all of you for all the prayers and best wishes.

Warm Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

PS: I am off to a well-deserved holiday for a couple of days. I may not pick up my phone/ respond to mail/ visit forum during such time.

PPS: Such things can be done. If anyone needs such help, welcome as usual.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Shonee,
The Carrot and stick Policy ;You get something nice in life after a very stromy weather you must shake of the present for a while.
Take a nap;Get lost somewhere to be alone but not lonely.
The Turn in the case may not do much It conveys to your wife family that a bitter and hard fight is ahead and with no Dv case and a false 4988a they8 o8nl8y8 have a ch8i8l8d to lose and gain nothing.
Being fair pays ;Being truthful to the extent possible makes a survival feel better.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 am

Shonee Bhai,

Lots of love for ur child.

Thanks,
Pramendra

'Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure...'

Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 pm

shonne,
best wishes for you and your child.

Sun May 09, 2010 10:11 am

Congratulations Shonnee!
May peace be with you.