[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - ACQUITTED: 27-JAN-2010 (DP 3 & 4, 498A, 325) ~ [2003 - 2010]
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
ACQUITTED: 27-JAN-2010 (DP 3 & 4, 498A, 325) ~ [2003 - 2010] 

I am gland to inform you that I've just been acquitted. The judgment was pronounced around 5:10 PM on 27-JAN-2010.

The charges against me were: Section 3 and 4 of the DP Act, Section 498A, and Section 325 (Voluntarily causing grievous hurt).

FIR/Complaint: 23-APR-2003

Verdict: 27-JAN-2010 (Acquitted of all charges)

I'll share details of the complaint, the trial, and the verdict in a few days.

Thanks to you all for the valuable advice and information you have been sharing through this website and by personal meetings.

Wish you all the very best in your fight and in your future.

And, I hope to remain in this forum.

- 498A Misuse Victim, Bangalore

Last edited by fight4justice on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:34 pm

EXCELLENT..this is GR88888888 news.... CONGRATS !!! Enjoy the moment... and do not forget to celebrate....7 yrs is a long period....and again, patience pays.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks for sharing the great news. It is a encouragement to all of us to fight these unjust laws. Absolutely Fantastic.
Paul

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Great ! But Justice has taken a long way to come ..

Anyways all the best for your life now . Are you planning to file counter cases now like 340 , 191 , 192 . Defaming etc.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Great News... and CONGRATS "fight4justice" ...ENJOY the moment!!
7 years long time ... but patience has finally paid..
Are you planning to go after them with all possible counter cases (Defamation,191,192,340 etc etc)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm

you make me smiling. thanks.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 am

Congratulations......

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Fight4 justice,
Congratulations and all the best in coming days.
an you make a small fact sheet of the case and post it here for guidance of other victims.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am

too good ! congratulations ! Hope and wish that you can rebuild your life now.

Thanks
Aragon

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Dear Friends: Thanks for your wishes and encouragement. I will post a summary of the complaint, trial, and verdict in after a few days. The judgment had not been fully typed when the verdict was pronounced.

I do have plans of seeking justice, and am awaiting the details of the judgment.

I'll give my contact information a few days later. I am very much willing to personally meet some of you in Bangalore.

I really believe the details of my case so far will greatly interest each one of you.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Dear
Well done. persevarance and endurance can bring positive results. I note that you have been in hell for 7 years for something you have not done. The gates to new life is open I hope you may share your story with us.
best regards to you and your family who also may have shared the suffering and nonsense.
I hope you consider your next move carefully and thoughtfully not for vengence or hatred but for justice, common sense and human rights.
Regards

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Congratulations.
Long fight!!! And good news.
Take care of your new life.

email:murali3kkk@yahoo.com

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Congrats!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 am

Congrats! It gives a lot of strength to people like us also.
Once you feel like, please share the overall course of action also.
Again, congratulations and best wishes for life ahead.
MCS

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]