[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Successfullly came out of Women cell and got mutual divorce
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Successfullly came out of Women cell and got mutual divorce 

Hi All,

First of all , I should thank each and every one of you who were supportive and guiding me during my crises.Especial thanks for Sambhav,Shonnee and One more person from Bangalore( i don't remember his name). I am sorry because after my divorce, i kind of relaxed and almost forgot everything about past. Its been around three months after my divorce that i am coming to this site. I am extremely sorry that i was so occupied in catching up with my life which has stagnant during the troubled years of marriage to divorce.

I was married in jan 2007. My wife joined me in usa later in the same year. Within a month of our stay,she made up her mind that i am not good for her and she would divorce me( i came to know about this much later). However, she didn't say anything about it. She just said she wanted to visit her mother in india . And she went to india. Once she reached, her calls were more stern and rude. She tried to defame me with false allegations that i am still having affairs with them.She started making fake emails ,facebook and orkut messages to show that i am still writing them love notes.Interesting point was ,she sent it to whole of my family and relatives but never to me. My father knew my password as accidently i created his email account and used the same password.Eventually my ex came to know.She used it for her benefit. And i came to know that she was well aware of my email password for almost more than a year but never told me. She used to call me and record the calls.She tried every tricks on the books.her family used to call us and threaten and harass as and when they wish. I kept my cool and thought of some strategy.

here is what i did. First of all, i had to know her real intentions.She was claiming all the time that she wants to live with me but whenever i ask her to join me ,she would create some fake issue or fake email or call me to provoke me.So that I get angry and not send her tickets. I sent her tickets again( i already had sent her tickets before but she never came).And i requested her family to send her to me.Also i engaged a detective .By this time,she has already joined an IT company in india and informed me. LAter she said, i asked her to do a job in india.

I had it all planned. I wanted her to be away from her family coz then there scheming would be little disrupted.While my detective was trying to find why she really wants to get rid of marriage, i would keep her with me and also would record her statements.So i bought a voice recorder and moved to live in a friend's house as a tenant.I told her that my hands are tight,so we have to share the apartment for sometime.I did this intentionally so that she can't put on false blame on me for any torture or demands. When she was back she used to be very abusive and provoking.She used to abuse me and my family right on my face. I always kept cool and used to walk out of the apartment .You cannot shout on your wife as USA law. I have been warned. So, instead of her repeated attempts, i never reacted . Instead I used to take her to movies,theaters,restaurants,beaches etc. I always made sure that i have pics for all these occiasions. Finally,one day she gave up.She clearly said "i want to be out of this marriage". Voila.All recorded. She asked me heft money.I denied.She ,as directed by her family, threatened me that either i give her money right away and or i should come with her to India without any reason why i should go to india. I stated very clearly,neither i am going nor you are going to india. I also indirectly hinted her that all her conversations are getting recorded.So,now she was not able to curse me or my family anymore.She used to be silent all day.She said she will call 911. I went to cops and reported on the testimony of the owner of the house that she is trying to extort money from me.She even told my friend indirectly that if i dont go by her terms,she will put me in trouble. So, cop was helpful.He suggested me to move out from the apartment.So i did.And Cop went to my apartment to explain her that extortion is a crime. Now,there was no choice left to her. She eloped and joined her family in india again.

This time, i was in better position. My detective already provided me ample proofs of her affair with her colleague and also proofs that she was trying to get rid of this marriage right after a month of living together.She was convinced(forced) by her mother and sister to marry me as she was not getting a better groom.Anyhow, they lodged a complain in CAW cell against me and my retired father. My father is a brave man. He went to CAW cell in delhi on the hearing date.She was there with her mother and her major(in army) who is a big shot in defence ministry. My father was asked about me.He told that i am in usa and it would be difficult to come during the recession period.And he wrote in clear words that his son(i.e. me) is all willing to retain this marriage and wants his wife to join her and she left the house without his son (my) consent.The inspector and sub-inspector got the idea and they were nice.They didn't harass my father.When asked my inspector what does she want?Marriage or divorce.She responded "bring XXXX back to india". Inspector denied and explained that there is no need for him to come to india unless you make clear what you want.Also she denied that i have given her return ticket when she came to india. We had the copy of ticket. Also my father mentioned the name of her current boy friend and said if necessary we can provide proofs for that too.It was so funny .Neither her nor her mother appeared for next three hearings. While my father was always there on time.

Her major uncle asked off the court settlement.We agreed on that.Upon meeting,he asked again a huge sum of money.We denied.Finally she agreed on mutual divorce in less than half amount which she asked.

And good news was that i didn't have to go for divorce hearing anytime.I sent special power of attorney.Thats it. Judge asked ex wife if she agrees to it.She readily agreed as she was the one who was in hurry to get married again with her boyfriend.So both the hearing went smoothly and i got divorce without going there and no webcam .

I know what i put is a long story but if i can be of any help, i would be glad to help. All i know is one has to be strong (only if you are right).

-Rajeev

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 am

Rajeev,
Congratulation! It is fresh slate for you to write on again.
It would be best to keep the lessons learnt in the past near your heart for future Guidance.
Your posting affirms our faith in usefullness of this Forum

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 am

Hi Rajeev,
Many Congratulations to you ! May god give you good life ahead.

Could you please tell that where have you used detective services? In US or In delhi ? In case delhi, could you please reveal their details.

Thanks

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am

CONGRATS Rajeev ! Every success of forum members makes us all more strong and determined to fight against this evil of society. Well done, my friend. My best wishes (from the core of my heart) to you and your family for a better and brighter life in the coming days.

God Bless.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Congrats !!.

It is appreciatable if you can share the experience of using detectives for the benefit of this forum members as a guideline. Thanks.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Congratulations!
Wish you a happy and fruitful life in this next phase. Please spread the awareness and help the needy.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 am

Heartiest congratulation to u. U have done a great job. live u r life happily as the sorrow has ended. I know that new beginning is to hard to any man to start all those marriage related things.

I personally going through these crises. But I made up my mind that if she is not ready for Mutual divorce i will run the trial in the court & torn her innocent nature as a lire. I have filed divorce as well as criminal cases against her as to keep her down.
after all its a game of luck. Now I personally feel that it is better to live the remaining life lonely .

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm

dear swapnil
can you please share the criminal cases that you filed against her. you may send me pm if you wish.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:09 pm

I filed cases u/sec. 383,504,407,497,499,500,415,417 of IPC. If u want to know more clarification send me PM.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 am

Congratulations Swapnil. Wish there were a few more honest lawyers like yours who would at least listen and work reasonably and put the facts we give them.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]