It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Wife withdraws Maintenance Case after CrPC 91 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Posts: 5419
Location: Delhi (India)
Dear All,

This good news has found way in my email box. Just wanted to share the good news with all.

Those who think can benefit from it, can contact Lucky Saluja ar


Shonee Kapoor

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM, salujalucky <
> >wrote:
> >
> >
> > yesterday, my adorable 498A wife withdrew her application for interim
> > maintenance filed under DV, because the sessions court had ordered her to
> > present her bank statements of 2 SB accounts. She has submitted one of
> her
> > bank statement of past 1 year and has said that they cant submit the
> > statement for past 3 years of her both the accounts and hence they dont
> > wanna continue the case of interim maintenance.
> >
> > During my earlier post i had informed that - Session Court has accepted
> my
> > application u/s CrPC 91 for calling wife's Banking for past 3 years and
> has
> > asked my wife to produce her bank statements because that is important
> for
> > deciding interim maintenance.
> >
> > I had claimed that she is earning and has rental income + income from
> > tuitions coming in her 2 SB accounts.
> >
> > Now, i need to understand that what would be her next step...If ne 1 has
> ne
> > thot then pls do share.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Lucky
> >

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile YIM

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 am
Posts: 607

"I am thankful to all those who said NO, Its bcoz of them I did it myself" - Einstein

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:03 am
Posts: 3053
Good news ! Can Crpc 91 be used in any kind of proceedings in lowe courts;What if respondent says that such dox /accountsdo not exist at all?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 am

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Posts: 5419
Location: Delhi (India)
CrPC 91 can be used in any criminal proceedings. There must be a similar section in CPC, which I am not aware.

In the instant case, assuming that the wife said, no such account exists, an application can be filed to call for records of the bank.

Or if the wife says that she is not working, one can call the records of her company.

If wife lies on sworn affidavit, she attracts perjury. There is a case in which Delhi High Court uphelp the perjury proceedings when wife denied holding account in one particular branch of PNB. The same was posted by me in the forum.

It may not work in all cases, but where you have reasonable knowledge it must be filed.

Shonee Kapoor

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.