It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Fugitive NRI woman, son found 

I, Dr. V. Ravi Chandran, father of Aditya Chandran, am pleased to inform all concerned here in this blog, that Aditya, my beloved son was rescued finally from the Internationally violent Child Kidnapper, convicted (US) child abuser, court certified criminally insane mother Vijayasree Voora on May 1st 2010 by the India's premiere investigative agency, Central Bureau of Investigations from a 3rd class seedy motel in Chennai.
Aditya was immediately handed over to me, Father, on the same day by the CBI. I then quickly transported Aditya out of the filthy streets of India to which he was accustomed to back to USA on May 6th 2010. This is to prevent re-kidnapping and severe abuse of Aditya by Vijayasree and her parents and family members of Vijayasree. Very long 1020 days of incredible suffering for Aditya is now over. He will never have to return to seedy motels, abusive mother and wretched streets of India.
Aditya was very happy and pleased to join his loving family back in his native country, USA, and also started attending school in May 10, 2010.
I thank Supreme Court of India, CBI and CRISP for rendering justice to Aditya finally. God bless Aditya.
Dr. V. Ravi Chandran, Father of Aditya.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:26 pm

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to YOU "Dr. V. Ravi Chandran"

Fri May 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Congratulations for the end of this long ordeal.

By some strange coincidence, I was just thinking about your case today and wondering what had happened. This indeed is good news for all who have prayed for Aditya and his well being.

warm regards

sanjay mehra

Sat May 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Congrats Dr Ravi.
Does anybody know the status of Akula Vikram's son http://sksindia.com/our_people.php

Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks for keeping up the long fight.

Mon May 17, 2010 8:03 am

Good to hear that ! All the best for u & Aditya .

Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 am

Hello Ravi,
Can you please provide me the Name/Contact details of lawyer who has handled your case in supreme court of india.
(As High Court of AP has given custody in mother favour , child is US citizen and mother is not, she doesnt have any status in US)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]