[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Warrants issued against my lovely 498-A wife
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Warrants issued against my lovely 498-A wife 

Hi All,

The news is not oven fresh, but I wanted to be 100% sure before I inform the group.

I know that it does not amount to much, still on last date (that was on 20/07/2009) of my 498-A trial, the court was pleased to issue "bailable" warrants against my lovely 498-A wife for constant non-appearnce for evidence in trial.

I guess that the time has come for all of them to choose between perjury or NBW for non-appearance.

I am fully aware that they can protract the trial still. But, not much longer now.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

PS: A message to my lovely 498-A wife, a Britisher and others from her side, "I am ready, are you?"

PPS: Yes, I did not meet my son this time.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

Congrats Shonee!!

The opposite side deserves what they dug into and thanks for the morale boost for the rest of us.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

:-)

As I mentioned already somewhere , nobody is winner in this game but cetainly we are not losers.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:52 pm

It will be a long drawn fight time consuming and life altering and the worst is that there will no winners.
All of us still have to do what we have to do.
God bless all of us.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

Congrats Shonee. This is wonderful news.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

Shonee, best wishes. Truth will prevail in the end. That is ia historically proven fact.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi Shonee
Congrats, very happy to see the hunter getting hunted !!

Thanks
Aragon

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Principle of Karma catches up faster than we can imagine. Great going Shonee. Payback time.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am

Congrats Shonee ! You are definetly a source of great motivation/inspiration to all of us.

Just to share a similar good news with everyone ..... The court was recently pleased to issue a 'bailable-warrant' against my 'bitter-half' in 406 case for being continuously absent. The court has also gone ahead and put on record that her conduct has been far from satisfactory and that she is constantly absent in the court on one pretext or the other, thereby wasting court's valuable time.

Unlike most cases, my 'bitter-half' acted smartly in filing 498A and 406 cases separately (just to harass me more); hence, these 2 cases are being tried in 2 separate court rooms.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

Congratulations to you too Arup. Hope your bitter half's conduct gives you a good vantage point even in 498A case.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 am

Shonee,Arup,

Would this be publishable in the media? . And does it help fighting this?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm

hello arup,
I have posted a pm for you, could you please check the same

Thanks
Aragon

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Would this be publishable in the media? . And does it help fighting this?

Bravo - Since this is fact and reality (for both Shonee's and my cases), there may be scope for publising the same in media. However, I would also request suggestion/advice from Shonee and other experienced persons of this forum in this context.

I am sure such news (of our bitter-halfs presented with warrants from the court in 498A/406 cases) would definitely make our ground more stronger and prove that such cases are filed with the only intention of harrasment and cruelty. And once the cases are filed, the bitter-halfs don't have the time to seek 'justice' from the court. This may also help us in our divorce cases.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aragon - I have already replied back to your PM. Please let me know in case you need any further help.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

What is there to publish it. And why would anyone be interested in publishing it.

This is a routine practise to issue bailable warrants for those who does not appear despite summoning. After giving a couple of notices, courts resort to issuance of bailable warrants. If the accused still does not appear, the court issues Non-Bailable Warrants.

And if someone is still not turning up. The accused is acquitted for lack of evidence.

I posted this news, so as to make people aware that the case can not be stuck eternally, if you want case can move forward at a swift pace.

So request the court to issue notice and warrants so that the complainant and witnessess are forced to attend court and give evidence.

If they provide false evidence, you have to file perjury.

You have to make them choose between NBW for non-appearance or Perjury.

Shonee

PS: The process of court can be made to run faster, if you are aware of your rights.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile YIM

hey ..

I understand may be this is not important to any one .. but these things are important to you sir ..and even some members from this group . That is really a good news .. cong.

i must say "GOD BLESS YOU & GIVE U SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE "

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Well my intention is to send the rest of the world, if wife files a false 498a beware there is a good chance of issuing warrents/perjusry to wife too.
Generally the wife's side is happy looking the hubby's side running for bail and trying to evade arrests etc and usally they call news media to publish this(7 news papers in my case!!!!!!) . Most of the to-be victims of 498a are very scared about this moment.
But before doing it if so please look at the merits of your personal side first , helping other is next. Thanks .

The meaning of "non-Compundable" of 498a is realised here!!.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Bravo,

No personal loss in publishing. I write with my real name. When I have told it in an open forum, I won't like to hide it from media.

But I am sure this is not a newsworthy story.

Regards,
Shonee

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:41 am
Profile YIM

And why was this newsworthy?
NBW Issued in 182IPC against woman....

While I respect Shoneek's view, I feel that evading justice and running away is newsworthy esp for false 498A/DV cases, as the women in India are protrayed as 'Abla Naari'. More needs to be done to show how adept these 'Abala Naris' are at filing false cases and running away like scurry rats. We are not just fighting against individuals, we are fighting against the women's rights groups and feminists (I do not differentiate between them), and also a corrupt, decrepit, flawed and geriatric legal system.

Somedays back I received a letter from Home Ministry of India, apologizing to me that they are unable to change the draconian aspects of 498A inspite of full knowledge of its misuse. They averred that 'due to intense pressure from some quarters' the Malimath committe reccomendations have been binned. If in future there is a revitalization of this debate, they would seek opinions of people like me, till then we should all suffer silently.
Such gross indifference and ineptitude willl not go away by fighting our own little battles. We Indians are quiet skillful at fighting in our own courtyards without bothering about the big picture.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 pm

If NBW against my wife is issued in my case, I would also say, its newsworthy. :-)

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

See Hyderabad Police Website

http://www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in/WomenCorner/498A.htm

Interesting points

Remember! 498A is not a tool to force the other party for divorce. There are so many of other legal procedures to find solutions to the incompatibilities in the marriage.

498A is also not a tool to get the custody of children. There are other alternate legal methods for this.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Shonee,
Inspite of recieving the call from you I am almost last to join the list of members congratulating you on this progress.
Great that you could meet your son.
Keep it up and fight out and with you far away from court at Sonipat any
order like this should shake the moral of your wife.
GOD IS HELPING YOU

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]