It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
IG told Investigation required in 498a cases -Barielly 

बरेली।(UP) आईजी जावेद अख्तर की बैठक जोन के पुलिस कप्तानों के लिए कुछ कड़क रही। उन्होंने सख्त लहजे में हिदायत दी। क्राइम कंट्रोल के नाम पर बेकसूर जेल नहीं भेजे जायेंगे। यदि पता चला तो फिर एसपी से लेकर नीचे तक सख्त कार्रवाई होगी। जिलों में चरमरा रही ट्रैफिक व्यवस्था को भी प्राथमिकता की सूची में रखे। जाम और अतिक्रमण करने वालों के खिलाफ सख्त कार्रवाई अमल में लाई जाये।

आईजी जावेद अख्तर ने कार्यभार ग्रहण करने के बाद सोमवार को जिलों के पुलिस प्रमुखों की पहली बैठक ली। इस दौरान क्राइम की समीक्षा में कानून व्यवस्था की स्थिति ठीक मिली, लेकिन इससे वह संतुष्ट नजर नहीं आये। उन्होंने कहा कि इसमें सुधार की जरूरत है। हत्या, दहेज हत्या समेत तमाम जघन्य अपराधों की तफ्तीश को गुण-दोष के आधार पर करने की हिदायत देते हुए कहा-किसी भी बेकसूर को जेल न भेजा जाये। विशेषकर दहेज उत्पीड़न और दहेज हत्या में परिवार के परिवार को जेल भेज दिया जाता है। पुलिस ऐसे मामलों में सावधानी बरते, जिससे इसका गलत इस्तेमाल न हो सके। केवल जो दोषी हो उसी के खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाये।

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Such step is welcome.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:11 am
Profile YIM

Bareilly. (UP) Javed Akhtar Aiji police captains' meeting zone for some tough going. He has instructed in the strict manner. Crime control in the name of the innocent will not sent to jail. If found out, then the SP will be down to the hard action. Traffic system in the districts Crmra are also kept in the priority list. Violation against those who drink and strict action should be brought into effect.

Aiji by Javed Akhtar to take charge on Monday after the first meeting of police chiefs of the districts have. During the review of the Crown in the right position of the law did, but it did not look satisfied. He said that the need to improve. Murder, dowry murder, including the many heinous crimes Tftish quality - on the basis of fault and said the injunction - any innocent sent to prison will not. Dowry and dowry harassment, especially in the killing of the family the family is sent to jail. In such cases the police carefully Brte, which you can not use it wrong. The only action against the guilty will be the same

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]