[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - If you are hit by 498A
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
If you are hit by 498A 

Hi All

If you are hit by 498A made by your wives and once your case is over & you win then you need to rem to teach a lesson to your beloved 498A wife which she will rem for hole of her life as because of her only you and your family members have faced lot of difficulties .

i suggested you need to fill case against your 498/A wife in court where she is proven as false under Indian Penal Code sections 388 (extortion in the name of false prosecution), 506 (threat to life) and 34 (criminal conspiracy with common intention) ,sections 285, 389, 506 and 120 (B) of Indian Penal Code that deal with extorting money, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy & 423 IPC Dishonest or fraudulent execution of deed of transfer containing false statement of consideration
IPC : 463( Forgery for filing 498A), IPC :464( Making a false document as they will register FIR in police station) ,IPC 465. (Punishment for forgery )IPC: 469(Forgery for purpose of harming reputation) IPC : 500 (defaming people) & file case under IPC 498 .

And then see the effect of these filing .If i am wrong any where then please let me know ..

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

Hi All

I have forgetten to tell you .. The most important you do not need to prove any thing and provide any thing to court .Her own this which she has given against you will make her down on your feet and she will ask for mercy . You will feel better and top of world if you want to teach her lesson go with case further else ask her and her laywers to give amout Rs........L if they come for settlement .

Most imp as far as i understand even ask her to apologies in public via newspaper for filling of false cases before withdrawing your cases . If she does then use against her also in court if you still feel that you need to teach her lesson else withdraw cases .

regards
Rajeev

There is always a way to make the things according to your own wish if you work with open mind/ears/eyes

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 am

Hi Rajeev,

Please bear in mind, that all these cases can be filed, but then you become the prosecutex and it would be your responsibility for substantiating these allegations.

Any counter cases should be filed only after due care and only when there is reasonable chance of punishment.

It is not that your acquittal alone proves that allegations levelled by you are true.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am
Profile YIM

Hi shoneek

I completly agree with you. I am giving the list where you can file cases but this need to be done after lawyer approved it and more over if you feel that you also have sufficient grounds to do it & if you are asked then you can prove it in court (Act of Evidence as per law )

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

The same has been discussed in some other posts as well in detail.

Please read.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 am
Profile YIM

There are many weapons with you but one weapon is enough to finish the enemy, BTW you have already won the battle!. In this 498a war both are losers.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]