It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
A word of caution to every one although Known to every one 

r

Last edited by bakasudha on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:10 pm

I already went thru this and I knew in Oct 2008 that 498a is just days or months away and finally it came in Feb, 2009. This is true and watch more diligently on the motive.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes, the scenario laid out by Bakasudha is very true. These are typical signals sent out by by a potential 498A wife. They all think in the same manner. Don't ignore the signals.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:27 pm

oK

Last edited by aks498aks on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi Bakasudha,
You are pretty much right, I too fell into the trap very cleverly set by my wife. I trusted my wife not because I did not have other choice but because love and trust always go together.

With all the cases I come to hear about from time to time I remember one old hindi song from a movie called "haat ki safai", the song is something like this "Tu kya jaane ee wafaa oh bewafaa, pyar karna tere bas ki baat nahi" and its quite fitting on modern day wives "pyaar karna inke bas ki baat nahi" -- they are just not good for love --

But if a guy is careful and he records all the events once he starts smelling something fowl then he can pretty much turn the tables on the opposite party as well. As they say it is easy to cheat, what is difficult is to live up to the faith.

Thanks
aragon

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Whoever is in the US, make sure you do not fall into the trap and get a TRO issued against you. A TRO in USA will simply add fuel to their false 498A. A purposeful kitchen incident with malicious intent can lead to a TRO.

-savemyself.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 pm

My story is no diffirent. I had taken back my lovely 498-A wife after filing divorce petition only to be get hit by 498-A. But, then I have no regrets. I tried for my kid.

Wrong decision is something which I can live with. I definately did not want to live with "what if, I had given it another shot."

:-)

Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm
Profile YIM

Hi All,
If there is such a common pattern in all of these false 498A cases, then why not the courts take cognizance of the same, like most other criminal case investigations -- like murder etc -- are solved through pattern matching, I think all false 498A cases could also be exposed through pattern matching.

Thanks
Aragon

Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm

:-)

It is not the case. Things are not so simple in court.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

No, I really do not mean the case could be solved so simply, but it could be one of the points of arguments for the defense showing how these particular patterns have evolved over time and the nexus that exists between the patterns and the lawyers behind them etc surely the law wont allow the case be closed just based on assumptions, but assumptions can lead to suspicions and which in turn can lead to evidences, that was my point

Thanks
aragon

Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Another word of caution for pre 498a

If your wife has filed the any matrimonial case (RCR, Divorce, 125, custody etc.) from the juridisction where you are not staying or is in diffrent state, then please take the anticipatory bail and go to attend the case proceedings. You will be very well trapped in false 498a case and can be arrested as soon as you come out of the court. I know atleast 3 persons to whom this has happened. I took this as a caution, saw the my wifes relative talking to the police just outside the family court and had a good escape at that time. Otherwise, it would have been difficult for me to come back to UK. Afterwards she has filed 498a, but by that time the FIR was lodge, I was already in UK.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:50 pm

I do not understand why they are not implementing amendments made to 498a. It has been signed by president into law but not notified in govt gazette.

We are victims of very bad law, corrupt police and very slow and over burdened judicial system. Indian Govt. as usual is found sleeping in all the issues and

for ages women have shown image of being repressed in India society. I am sure women in villages where majority of India lives is not aware of this law and rights of women.

I was sitting in district courts and lawyer told me that only work we have in courts these days is dealing with false 498a cases. Once money is paid case dismissed and divorce done. Easy way to get rich and dump the husband and take away kid.

Renuka Chowdhy has filed this case on his own son in law. She is behind this and as always corrupt police. In india laws should be made very carefully as they will only be used by police to extort money rather then helping the actual victim.

Sometimes I wonder India was better off under british rule. All sacrifice done by great freedom fighters has gone down the drain. Corrupt politician, police, gunda raj in politics, uneducated people, religion, caste based voting has brought india to a level where it would be difficult to emerge. We are going to to be 1.7 billion people on planet earth in year 2050 . No 1 in terms of poplulation.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 pm

ubhalla bhai

I disagree with your prophecy, "We are going to to be 1.7 billion people on planet earth in year 2050 . No 1 in terms of poplulation."

Agar yahi aalam raha to...If things like 498a would continued, India will have more gays, lesbians, and/or boys would prefer not to marry..or go to professionals (you know what I mean) for (again you know what i mean)...so its natural and social contraceptive and remedy to control ever increasing population of India.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 pm

There will soon be 3000 Registered Members on this Forum only.
I feel we Must start Pattern Matching, Pooling & analysing our Collective data.
I am Sure lot of interesting as well as Important facts will come into Limelight.

Please share your viewpoints on this issue

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 pm

The words "court" , "police" , "divorce", "dowry case", "498a", "DV" from your wife is first indication of the next action to follow.

Why is it so favoured to wife : All involved(wife,police,lawyers,judges,Women asso,politicians) get personal benefit.

When 498a goes as non-cognizable all these personal benefits wade and the real culprits are caught. The number of cases in courts will be .1 times of today. There is no need of additional judges or police and the public money is saved too. We need to educate the public about this.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 pm

ANOTHER CAUTION :

If you are in advanced stage of divorce and for some reason you are forced/wanted to live with her then make sure to follow this (like Shonee's case) .,

YOU MAY STILL CONTINUE GETTING THE DIVORCE BUT CAN ALLOW HER TO LIVE WITH YOU AS LIVE-IN-RELATION. For the public you are still married but not to the law. This is common in West. Until you get confidence you may keep it that way .. may be for entire life. Though this has some disadvantages but legally more advantageous than being a married one.

" HONEY I LOVE YOU BUT PLEASE SIGN !!".

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Bravo,

I disagree with you...regarding west..

in west typically divorces are not that bitter...and i have not seen this live-in arrangement after divorce (but if I have not seen, it does not mean that it does not exist, so may b u r right). However, i have seen couples remarrying (may be after doing a bit of LIR, as you said. :) )

however, in context of india...divorce becomes as if two families become bitter enemies bec the divorce system/laws are still followed with an old mindset...
so if u bring ur divorcee in home...she will still be privy to your family secrets etc..which can haunt you...and even in LIR, she can claim DV stuff...so...i feel (again my thinking, nothing wrong or right)...that once divorced, better to part ways (even if kids are involved)...an injured snake is more dangerous than a non-injured one..my take...but nothing is cast in stone....i see where u r coming from..though...

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]