[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - 3 News: DV Dismissed/ Met Child/ Action u/s 182 initiated
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
3 News: DV Dismissed/ Met Child/ Action u/s 182 initiated 

Hi Friends,

Billy Joel has been crooning in my ears since December the 13th.

Call me a joker, call me a fool
Right at this moment I'm totally cool
Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife
I feel like I'm in the prime of my life
Sometimes it feels like I'm going to fast
I don't know how long this feeling will last
Maybe it's only tonight...

And the title of the mail would have given you a fair idea as to why:

Yes,

1. PWDVA, 2005 AGAINST ME HAS BEEN DISPOSED OFF WITHOUT ANY RELIEF TO MY LOVELY 498-A WIFE.
2. I WAS ABLE TO MEET MY SON, HOWSOEVER BRIEFLY.
3. MY APPLICATION FOR ACTION U/S 182 IPC FOR GIVING FALSE INFORMATION TO POLICE OFFICER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY POLICE FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION. (And I must add my father-out-law is in hiding ever since)

I had not shared this news with the forum or other group members as though the decision for PWDVA, 2005 was announced in open court I had not got the PWDVA, 2005 orders in hand. And unless, I am 100% sure by way of court orders, I was reluctant to let the world know.

Masala Chai for Ron, and everyone can order their favorite drink and send their bills to me.

Need I say:

MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA!!!!!

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:40 am
Profile YIM

And yes,

Don't meddle in the affairs of the Dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:45 am
Profile YIM

Shonee,
Great News! And still greater the will power to hold back the news till the orders were recieved by you.
God help you in all your future cases initiated by your Wife.
My Bill of Masala chai is on way

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Shoneek,
My bill too is on the way, but of course not masala chai, but of lassi !!! :-)

Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:17 am

Shonee,
A very happy news indeed! You are a beacon of inspiration for other vicitms on this forum because of the methodical way you proceed & because of the 'hunger' for the knowledge of law. I think others should also get interested in law and keep reading. Shonee has shown that knowledge is power in every sad 498A episode.
I'm also sending my masala chai bill to you, if you don't pay I'll have to file a court case :-)

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Dear Shonee-ji,

Wonderful news on the eve of Christmas.....

I must say, you are indeed blessed with JUSTICE in 2008-X'mas.....My heartiest congratulations to you !!

I pray, may Lord bless us all with Happiness, Peace, Prosperity and JUSTICE on the occassion of Christmas today !!

Pals, we r not fighting merely AGAINST 498a or DV or etc...but fighting FOR JUSTICE and all religions say - injustice amounts to evil & JUSTICE is another name & form of LORD....

Hum honge Kaamyaab, hum honge kaamyaab, hum honge kaamyaab, ek din
Mann mein hai vishwas, Poora hai Vishwas, hum honge kaamyaab ek din

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Dear shonee,
Heartiest Congratulations.Hope New Year ushers more success & happiness to you & other members.
Is it possible for you to load the judgement on Forum?

Regards & Good Luck

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Congratulations Shonee! Your success gives courage to other members. Wish to see more success stories from you and other members.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:27 am

Thank you all,

On lighter side, few responses:

1. Poppinder Ji: You have been footing my Masala Chai bills for last so many months, why should things now change with you. That offer was not open to you. You would have to continue footing my bills for all chai.

2. HoD: I intend to honour your bill, but don't give me Dhamaki of another case. I have won a case like DV, do you think suing me will help (oops, just kidding).

3. Hemant: Assi Tussi Lassi Pissi... kathi kathi.....

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 am
Profile YIM

Shoneek bhaiya, a very happy new year and hearty congratulations (although I knew about the news already)!!! I guess the appeal period is over, so DV is out of question now, and with a 182 on their tails, the time to sleep are over for the respected outlaws and they watch in bayonet of law poinitng towards them now. I need not add anything about how valuable, inspiring and instructing your fight has been for all of us. I shall pray to God that 2009 shall bring lots of masala chai for you and all here!!
Best wishes
fighthard

Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Congratulations buddy! Keep it up. God bless your child. All the best

Regards,
Rajiv

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi Shonee,

My heartiest congratulations to you!

Not only that I am happy for you, your winning gives me/all of us the motivation to keep fighting. I was down for last 2 months and this gives me hope that there is indeed justice and we have to have right attitude like you.

Congrats again!

Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Congrats!!

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Congratulations and thanks for lighting the path for others to follow!!

Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm

congrats shonee bhai :))))!!!good to know that u met ur child

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 am

I am not much of a chai drinker but this victory of yours calls for a celebration,so I am having a cup of plain tea. The day you get custody of your child, I will have one with masala!

Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:13 pm

guys i must say mine case was pretty much similar to shonee, and u have raised a hope in my heart as well that one day i will even meet my kid.
Congrats once again and keep the spirit up.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi Shonee,
Congratulations on your case, I have seen that you are one of the most active members on the forum. and may this this news be just a kind of trigger for all us in their fight for 498a. Do you have a 498A hanging around you still or are you completely exempt from all your cases

And please do not make your presence missed in the forum, I wish that you continue your services for as long as possible

Thanks
Aragon

Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:49 pm

498-A is still pending so is Child Custody case.

I am sure I would win both of them.

498-A acquittal is a foregone conclusion now as the charges in PWDVA, 2005 and FIR are the same. But I may still have to go the rigors of the trial once it has commenced.

Thanks for all the wishes from everyone. Godwilling, I would remain available for everyone. And the final aim is to make this section of IPC Bailable and Compoundable.

Regards,
Shonee

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Hi Shonne,

Please accept my heartiest congratulations and a message I think aptly describes it:

"This is a time for reflection as well as celebration.

As you look back on the past and all that has taken place in your life,

Remember the friends you have made and the people who have touched your life.

Remember each experience for the good that has come of it
and for the knowledge you have gained.

Remember the efforts you have made and the goals you have reached.

Remember the love you have shared and the happiness you have brought.

Remember the laughter, the joy, the hard work, and the tears.

And as you reflect on the past, also be thinking of the new one to come.

Because most importantly, this is a time of new beginnings and the celebration of life."

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Congrats for the news.
It was good to hear that you met you son (for at least for short time).

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Congratulations Shonee!
You are an encyclopaedia and noble advisor!
May God bless you and your son!

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:48 am

Hi all,

Thanks to Mr. Satya, Mr. Vijay 4 creating this forum, so that we have got GEMS like Sri. Ananthakrishnaji, Mr. Sureshaji, Mr. Shonee Kapoor and so many of us to share, advise, shoulder our burden.

It is a high relief for all of us.

wbr
ramnath

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Profile YIM

Frankly shonee,,
Success stories makes me feel a bit envious, thinking about when-the-hell will my story be of the same conclusion...
but u give us hope and courage to go on....

That apart, how could I be left behind in CONGRATULATING a gem of a leader in this pack of miserable husbands fighting their way out. Wish u ALL the luck, and i hope its quick.

I wish i cud print this page and show all the stupid judges that how much happiness it brings to the fathers heart when he gets to meet his child..

As far as the masala chai goes, one day, i will meet u personally and treat u instead. Cheers.

Last edited by flight2k on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Shonee Bhaiya,

Heartly congratulation to u on ur marvelous victory over evils......u r role model for us in this forum, u keep motivating us and inpiration for us to fight our own battle......

God Bless u.

MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA.....HAHAHAH

Kiru

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 am

Hi Shonee,

Great news and my best wishes to you in the fight against the terrorist wife and the lakshar e tayebba commander mother in law. in my case the remote control is being pulled by the dreaded mother in law jsut like kasab the pakistani was the terrorist who attacked my home but was secretly being controlled by the mentors in pakistan.

Hope to meet u soon.

Madhup

Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]