It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
This is what happens when karma catches up 

There is another case I came to know off. The couple were in Australia. Because of difference, bitch returned to India and filed a 498a and DV case. After the CS was filed, she went back to her job in Australia.

Karma caught up with her, she has now lost her job, her custody of child and her maintenance case was rejected by the court.

All this happened within 3 months. When I met her at my lawyer's office 6 months back, she was full of josh and energy to see the guy writhing in agony because of the case. Now she has lost everything.

Funny how things change.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:00 am

:-)

Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:01 am
Profile YIM

Ron/Shonee,
Anti dowry laws have become a facility which is available and the use benefits nobody but lawyers and police;Families breakway;Would you call it Good Karma of Police and lawyers?
The highheadedness is the cause the publicity is the root and Jail for husband happiness is the loot which an eastranged wife wants to have with all in laws in police station as sweetner.
No win situation but fought by women;Money is the most called for cause and the next EGO.
A startegy to change mindset is required what can it be?

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:13 am

Ron, could you please let me know on what basis she lost the maintenance case? I have a similar situation , I mean NRI stuff. It is encouraging that the bitch wokring in Australia lost the maintenance in DV. Some technical details would be appreciated.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 pm

I do not have much details dude. I had met her once when I was at my lawyer's office. My dad came to know of the sequence of the events when she created a scene at my lawyer's office. She has fired my lawyer and gone looking for another one.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Shana kawwa kya khata hai ? lol

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]