[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - 498A Success Story
It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
498A Success Story 

Hi fellow members

Exactly the same story as all of you. Family members arrested, never imagined we would ever see jail and so on. However, a lot has been learnt in this episode. And I am only for the better for finally getting rid of the bitch.

However difficult the times, we never gave up. The wifes family frequently approached us for settlement; we didnt give in. The day the police came to our house....we knew what was coming up. We held our hands together, face high, dignity in place and decided to fight. We knew that this was her time....tommorow will be ours. Why? Because we knew that we are right and that she has filed an absolutely bogus case.

Our family was acquitted of 498A + 406 in May 2007. That foolish bitch submitted fake bills in support of her jewellery claims, gave several contradicting statements and didnt have one single piece of proof. Me, on the other hand, had several photos, SMS, bills etc. The size of my evidence file was a 100 pages versus 0 pages for her! I firmly believe that the right is right and the wrong is wrong. I guess she got what she deserved for filing a false case against me and my family.

We have currently filed only 2 cases (including defamation) against her. Plans are to file perjury also. She is running from pillar to post trying to defend knowing, I am pretty certain, that she is fighting a losing battle.

Any serious cases that I should file against her? What all do I have a legal right to nail her in and get justice?

Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks to all those of you regular posters. I have been to several threads, and have learnt an immense amount from them. If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to message.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:36 pm

Post Q
Hi,
I dunno who you are but
the Cases fit alike.
I also filed Defamtion and Perjury after winning 498A.
All the best.
If you want to intreact my nos are
91 0422 2593551

Pl free to call at any time even at 12am and I am ready for you to share things

It is as if Honey pours to our ears

regards
Ramnath

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile YIM

Congratulations on your win against misuse of 498a! Pls read about my case ("498a victim from Louisiana, USA
Pls post your suggestions/comments.
Thanks,
Mayank

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 am

How I wish some of those weasels read these success stories and get some sense in them.

Congratulations to both of you.

Regards,
Shonee Kapoor

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 am
Profile YIM

Congratulations Abhisek,
Beside prejury and defamation also file a case with Income tax department I am attaching a note as put up by shonneK it very useful and since you have jewellery fake bills nothing fits better even jeweller would think many times in future before giving fake bills
Dear Friends,

You can inform about to Income Tax Authorities by filing "Tax Evasion Petition".

The same has to be filed with Addl. Director/ Director Investigation of your own District of the accused (your father-in-law). Please check whether the district he is residing in has Addl director or a director.

Mark the copy to the Director General Investigation which would sit in the Capital of the state of the accused.

Another Copy should be marked to Member Investigation, CBDT, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, North Block.New delhi

The contents of the mail should mention the claims made in FIR along with the copy of the FIR and complaint. That alone might not be sufficient, hence include the list of moveables and immoveables properties of your father in law. Also, if you know the PAN no of your Father In Law, quote the same and ask for certified copies of his returns starting from the financial year since you got engaged.

After 30-40 days of filing the Tax Evasion Petition, file RTI to know the status of your complaint.

For the format of the complaint, RTI Format, please write a mail at my email ID, I would send it to you.

I have found some two-bits contacts in Ministry of Finance, I would try to help the cause of my brothers, if they give me the relevant district details.

Congratulations again!

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Congratulations for your success even within a corrupted system. You were fortunate to get a good lawyer as well as a honest judge which brought success to you. We are not so lucky that way.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 am

congrats buddy, lucky person. for me still a long way, i too have 20 proofs against her 0, but the corrupt judge in lower court denied my and mother's AB just out of speculation. hopefully my mother will get AB in high court, god knows about me.
they too are running for settlement, but i have decided not to give up, hopefully in future i will too post my successful story.
congrats once again.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am

Vikash,

Dont ever give-in to blackmail or any settlement.

Just be patient. Keep your parents isolated from the grief. If you stay strong, your parents can easily tide over the sufferings.

There is no easy way out of this, they will be happy now to see you scared.

Dont show your sadness or fear in front of the accusers, be brave and have a grin on your face.

I remember the concern and confused look my FIL had when he same me to come to the Police Station. I just breezed in, and walked out as if nothing had happened.

Dont give them the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 am

Hi All

If you are hit by 498A made by your wives and once your case is over & you win then you need to rem to teach a lesson to your beloved 498A wife which she will rem for hole of her life as because of her only you and your family members have faced lot of difficulties .

i suggested you need to fill case against your 498/A wife in court where she is proven as false under Indian Penal Code sections 388 (extortion in the name of false prosecution), 506 (threat to life) and 34 (criminal conspiracy with common intention) ,sections 285, 389, 506 and 120 (B) of Indian Penal Code that deal with extorting money, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy & 423 IPC Dishonest or fraudulent execution of deed of transfer containing false statement of consideration
IPC : 463( Forgery for filing 498A), IPC :464( Making a false document as they will register FIR in police station) ,IPC 465. (Punishment for forgery )IPC: 469(Forgery for purpose of harming reputation) IPC : 500 (defaming people) & file case under IPC 498 .

The most important you do not need to prove any thing and provide any thing to court .Her own statement which she has given against you will make her down on your feet and she will ask for mercy . You will feel better and top of world if you want to teach her lesson go with case further else ask her and her laywers to give amout Rs........L if they come for settlement .

Most imp as far as i understand even ask her to apologies in public via newspaper for filling of false cases before withdrawing your cases . If she does then use against her also in court if you still feel that you need to teach her lesson else withdraw cases .

check with your lawyer and the you can fill number of cases against her if he agree.

Regard
rajeev

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 am

Congratulations and may God help all of us to fight against these avenging witches.
For those who advocate perjury, may I put a small note that Indian judiciary is too immature to take any stock of perjury in matrimonial cases. I think that had this not been the case, there would not have been as rampant prevarication on affidavits as seen in Great India.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

Rajeev,

Please stop reviving old threads. Members will get confused when they see old threads in the first page of the forum.

Cease and desist from such future actions.

Thanks.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:58 pm

hey Ron

I am sorry , i am not aware of this fact , As i thought 2007 is the joining date of person .

Regards
rajeev

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]