It is currently Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
498a lady Showing false status in all job application 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
I got info thru RTI. The lady is applying for govt job and higher education showing as unmarried/ hiding husband name/showing wrong income to hide creamy layer.

A)How to convert this case in to criminal case?
B)I should file the case to police station or the concern deptt had to be asked to file it? which will be more powerful?
C)After giving complaint to govt deptt, if they doesn't file cases against the fraud lady then can we file the case making second party to the above deptt becoz they had supported fraudulent practices.
D)what are the other sections other than 420 for this case?
pls suggest....

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Posts: 5419
Location: Delhi (India)
Only the department where she filed such information can file a case/ reject the application on non-disclosure/ false representation.

No criminal action lies from your side. Though you may use the same in divorce case.


Shonee Kapoor


Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 am
Profile YIM

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
1) What if the govt deptt doesnt take action on these fraud? Can a husband file police case/private complaint in court against the fraud lady and also against the deptt who had not taken any action?

2) what are the other sections other than 420 for this case?

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
Posts: 4740
Its very premature......she has MERELY APPLIED FOR job with these false claims. She HAS NOT GOT JOB BASED ON THESE as far now. So any FRAUD is in the making, not yet happened. So check if she gets some job based on false info. Then opportunity wil open for us.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 am

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 433

Keep calm and keep an eye on her activities.

Let her do all the hard work to get a job..let her put a smile on her face and THEN you destroy that.

When we attack, our attack should not go in vain. so Let her get a job first.
Also get her salary slip if you can, so that it would help you in maintenance case.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Thanx to all bros,

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.