It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Help for a genuine 498a victim 

Please tell me if 498a remains for long time in police station for summons and court date of domestic violence approaches near does it effects my case.husband abroad slapped and sent bck to india;even compromise was done then abandoned;9 months passed after everything failed filed both the cases;husband is infertile, no support financialy;no further job or educational initiative;kept like a prisoner abroad for 3 years.m in hyper depression find no way to get him bck in india;he has deserted me for no reason .please someone help me.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:21 am

Leave this forum u beeaaach. If ur husband was abusive, u could've applied for divorce and left him. If he hit u, u could've filed assault charges against him. Whatever extracurricular cases like 498a u have put on him, these cases only cry out ur intentions of revenge. Leave beeaach: this forum and ur husband.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Why file 498a? File for divorce.

Were you handcuffed and shacked? How did he kept you like a prisoner? Were you supporting your husband financially? (if not, the why are you entitled for financial support. You know there is a word for women like you looking for financial support and I guess you know it but won't admit it). "Husband is infertile" What does it have to do with 498a and domestic violence? May be his sperms just don't want to enter your hell hole.

Why are you filing case in India when your alleged abuse happened on foreign land? Law of the land sweetheart. You should have filed the case where alleged abuse happened.

Don't harass your ex-husband (Yes, ex-husband, the moment you filed 498a case against your husband, your marriage is flushed down in the toilet).

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 am

i support "fight like_hell"

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]