[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Plz advice, expected to be a 498a victim
It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Plz advice, expected to be a 498a victim 

To all Forum members plz advice,
I was married on 16th Feb. 2010 according to Hindu Marriage Ceremony. Me and my wife both are from delhi. I am 35 years old and my wife 29 years old. I am working in private company and my wife is house wife and she is studing in a teacher training course through correspondence.

In the first month after marriage my wife used to confuse me on the matter of our physical relation. After one month i explained to my mother in law about the behaviour of my wife. my mother in law beaten her and create a drama before me. after one week i took back my wife to my perental home. Right from this night she started to cooperate in our physical relation. Now we achieved the joy of relationship. But very soon it became over. Now i saw that there is some injuries in her body such as surgery mark in her right side breast and also on her left shoulder which was not explained me before the marriage from my wife side. Now she again started to confuse me about truth. She took a mobile with her and told to her mother every talk which was inbetween both of us. My mother in law started to threaten me on phone to stop my queries about her past. My wife quaralled with me and my family members on small topics and not work properly of only my home. Now she used to create drama to leave this house and i understood what she wanted. But i did not wanted to leave my parental house. There are my mother and 1 younger bro and 2 younger sis working in Govt. Dept. in my family.

About after two month, on 10th of May'2010, I presented a family satlement written on stamp paper to my wife and my family members to mentein peace and to maintein seperate kitchen on second floor of the same house. My wife refused to sign it and demanded a parmanent seperate share from my mother and asked the property details of me. But we explain her that there is nothing in my name, every perperty in my mother's name and i signed on that sattlement document.

Now the fight was started. Suddenly on 12th of May,2010, when i was at my office on duty, she took entire jwellery of both side and my jwellery also and hard cash Rs.50,000/= also from my almirah in four big bags. Besides of this, she with her mother and brother, filed a complaint in our police station on the same day against my mother and both of sis. She explained in her complaint false alegation against them and also said in application that "she and her husband are quiete horified with these accused ladies" and she mentioned also that she is taking ONLY the jewellary of both side which was presented at time of marrieage and she is going to her mother's home for her June 2010 month exam. study. That is the brief of her application. On the same day when i came back and to saw all that happening, I also filed a complaint against my wife and explaint about all this theft to our police station and i keep the copy of recieving of my complaint.

After all this, I tried my best to solve the matter and requested to my wife through phone calls to come back but now she refused and demanded seperate share in all property otherwise supply 25 lacs to her and threatened me to level in a false case. aur oosne oos Ghatiya mentality wali oarat ne mujhe meri hi chhoti bahan ke sath sabandho ki jhoonti kahani duniya ke samne lane ki dhamki di, aur kaha ki apni maa se hissa le lo varna mai apke saath nahi rah sakti or 25 lacs mughe dene ke liye tayar ho jao, nahi to case fase karoge.

After this in the month of July,2010, I filed an application through my layer before the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate subjecting against my wife, my mother in law, and my bother in law under section 156/3 and crpc 200. I explained about the theft committed by them and threatening given by them. I have given list of 4 witnesses with my application. I have recorded all these threatening phone calls and keep the master copies in my computer and pendrive and cds also. I have also the copy of my brother in law's massege recieved on my profile on orkut where he threatening me that I am 35 years old and they will spoil my life and my family members life if I do not take share in the property of my mother.
The MM tis hazari courrt ordered to SHO to enquiry over that and the I.O. submitted his statement and my wife and my mother in laws statement to the MM court, In his and her statement she committed that she took only STRIDHAN JWELLERY and cash Rs.50,000/= also of her cash, I.O. also submitted the copy of her complaint addressed to DCP Rohini, women cell dated on 22 July,2010.

Now on the other side, on 26th of July,2010, My wife moved to DCP Nanakpura, women cell and filed another compalaint against me and my mother and both of my younger sis. I recieved written notice only from Nanakpura women cell. In August and Semptember month both of met in councelling section. In the mean time my wife filed an application in tis hazari court under section 12 of DVA and demanding releife u/s 18, 19, 20, 22 (mentenence 20,000 permonth). In the hearing of 21st Sept,2010 of DVA court only my mother presented herself with her layer and explain before Judge about to disowned/debarred declaretion in June,2010 to me and my wife from her property and family. The next hearing of DVA court is on 11th Nov.2010.
In our side on 22nd sep,2010 the hearing of the MM court and my layer argued the judge and judge order us to take our witnesses in next hearing on 10th of Dec.2010.
Now in present sitution, in counselling section, Nanakpura, my wife just telling to live with me even on rent but still not feeling guilty on her act. Even she has been leveled me in false allegation and also mentioned in her each complaint towards the suspected reletion of me and my younger sister, who is unfortunatly also in pendency of her divorce motion. Not my mother in law and not my brother in law feeling of guilty of their amanviye behavier. After her DVA case my layer also send a defamation notic to my wife. I have attended five times hearing in counselling section and refused to live with her. In the mean time my layer succeed to get my arrest stay notice period for 3 days from Dwarkpuri Court. Now the counselling section sent our case to back the womencell nanakpura officers. The officers are buisy in commenwelth games therefore substitute officer lady again dicided next date on 13th Oct.2010. Even I clearly told that lady officer that I can't servive with this kind of criminal and money minded, and dirty minded girl, who can't understand the relation of a brother and a sister. My wife just wanted to care only for herself. But love all my family members and also understand the degnity of the relationship of both the family members. Now there is nothing to think about her. In my wife family, there are widow mother in law working in a Govt. school as TGT english teacher and a elder brother aged 32 unmarried doing courses and a younger sister doing B.ed. and a younger brother doing BCA. After all this my wife just insisting to live with me but on my refusal she made her mind for demanding her stridhan article back to women cell and the officer lady warned me to file a dowry case against me, may be on the next hearing of the women cell. Meri wife ki call recording ka kuch part bhi mai counselling section mein suna chuka hun or orkute ki mail ki copy bhi dikha chuka hun fir bhi case to ban kar hi rahega.
Itna hone ke baad bhi meri mother in law mere hi vakil ke chember mein aa kar mere absence mein mughe chalenge kar gayee hai ki vo mere ghutne tika ke rahegi aur mai usse naak ragadkar mafi mangunga. Meri wife ke mosa ji mumbai police mein DIG rank par posted hai. Vo hamari shaadi mein bhi poori raat ruke the. Lekin directly abhi tak unse samna mera nahi hua hai. Kabhi laga ki paise ke liye sab kiya gaya, kabhi lagta hai ki my inlaws pagal hai. Meri wife jab mere saath thi to kahti thi ki usko jo sapne aate hai vo sach ho jate hai. usko sapna aya ki vo mere ghar se jakar jayegi. iske baad to mai nurvious hi ho gaya. mera BIL bhi orkut massege mughe bhej kar batata hai ki meri wife ek devi hai. usko chhod dunga to mera survnash ho jayega. Kya hai ye sab. mughe pagal kar denge ye log. They are not faithful people.

Pichle kafi samay se mai apke forum per study kar raha hoon aur ek baar registration karne ke baad Shoneek ji se bhi baat huee the. Unohne bola tha ki womencell mein recording sunau to suna bhi diya. Magar jab se hi apke forum ko padd raha hun. Mai chatting nahi kar pata hun. Aap sabhi bhaiyo se request hai ki agar mughe kuch aapke suggestion mill jayenge to mai bhi aap sabhi ke prati abhari rahunga. Aap apne keemti vakt mein se thoda vakt nikal kar mughe bhi dene ka kasht karein. Aap logo ke vicharo ko padkar hi himmat juta paya hun mugar baar baar himmat toot si jati hai ki zindgi mein khushiyan kam hoti jati hai aur gum badte jate hai. Umr hai ki rukti nahi hai. Koshish karunga ki aap sabhi sajjno ke prati mai apna abhar prakat kar sakun. Please thoda margdarshan kijiyega.

Thanks a lot.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Most new age ill-literate women THINK they can spoil the life of husband, spoil his career and make him dance on her tunes using the women centric laws. In reality such dreams become true only if the husband "ALLOWS" to do so. No doubt it messes up the NORMAL life, but only for a short duration. Many men don't realize this and succumb to the threats.

I'm so glad that you are not in that list and have filed a couple of cases against her already. Your sister and mother should file a case under Domestic Violence Act against that bitch and claim a fat relief and also try to secure a restraining order.

Search the forum to find suitable counter cases that you can file against the bitch. Also learn the survival guide for 498a in the home page. Visit local chapter and meet fellow fighters. Spare some time for the movement to curb this menace and straighten our skewed laws.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]