It is currently Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Looking for volunteer help in Faridabad City, Haryana 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:13 pm
Posts: 1
From the starting of my marriage, my wife blamed me that I cannot have kids and her parents demanded money. Therefore, I get checked by Dr. of their preference and no issues were found. After 12 days (checkup on 15 March) she came back on March 27. Then she tried to create misshappening by leaving the gas nob on two times. Which was also conveyed to her parents. She used to threaten me. Her parents also threatened us to file a false dowry case. (which they did on Aug 3, 2016)

Her father demanded 15 lakh from me. I am in a big trouble, I have to go to Jhajjar from Faridabad for the women cell complaint. Now, the case has been registered and they have not shared me the copy of what complaint / byaan she made..

Please help as we never ever demanded any dowry and never did any violence.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:19 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.