It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
498 a in INDIA, and joined investigation once 

Hi all,

There is an FIR lodged in women cell against me and i have also joined invetigation by going there and the IO called the girl's side to join and meet me therein in the police station, but they have not came and then i came back to UK after submitting all required docs to them, and then father of girl gone to DCP for getting the sympathy after my returning to UK, then DCP called my parents and threaten that she will opened the LOC and arrest my parents as well, again they are calling me to INDIA.

Please suggest what to do now, as it is not an easy task to go there again and again.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 am

get bail for your parents first. This should be your priority. You can then decide whether to return to India (after bail) and fight or stay there and frustrate your opponent.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:42 pm

did pretty much the same thing as advised by @hcpappu..

applied bail for family first and got NB for them. Then after a few weeks filed AB for myself, so far I have IB. I have not joined investigation yet. Will go to India now to join and also join AB hearing...

any suggestion by fellow members of the forum will be appreciated especially on dos and don'ts of police station

Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Parents have already got 5 days pre-arrest notice order from the court against the bail application of them, now is it again required to go there for investigation again ..as i have already joined the investigation therein and then came back to UK.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]