It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
advise please. 

Sir,
Pl. advise me :

Dear Sir/Madam

My father (now 74 years) , mother (now 67 years) & brother (now 40 years) are the sufferer of clause IPC 498a. The wife of my brother committed suicide on 4th March 2003 by consuming Phenyl. They got married on 15th Nov. 1997. They have one child (boy now aged 10years). Her suicide got confirmed subsequently by the forensic reports.

After her unfortunate death, her father filed FIR saying the torture on her for dowry and filed FIR under 498a.

My brother got suspended from the Govt. Job (put in jail for mandatory 2 months) . My father & mother some how could get bail from court.

The proceedings of the case shall start on 25th June 2008

Background :

The FIR was falsely slapped upon us as we have not insisted/asked for any dowry and there were no injuries or any other form of torture soon before her death or at any time during the entire period of 5 years of marriage life.

She might have committed suicide out of depression. She tried the same once earlier also but we could took her to hospital and she survived on that occasion. Unfortunately, the prescription of the treatment of that incidence got misplaced from our file and we are not able to get the prescription of that treatment of the earlier suicide attempt.

We have not taken any dowry from the deceased’s family (wife’s family) at any point of . Rather after her death , her father has taken all the little gold ornaments that she was having. We have taken the receipt from her father at the time of returning her ornaments……..

After that incidence our family condition got totally shattered and all of us are living in a very traumatized condition…..

Police has submitted charge sheet against Husband , Father & Mother.

NOW I want to know,

1. Whether court will charge sheet more persons . I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT NO OTHER PERSON WAS PRESNT DURING THE TIME OF INCIDENCE AT OUR HOUSE…or mentioned in the chargesheet by the piloce.

2. HOW TO GET SOLUTION SO THAT NO BODY IS CONVICTED????

PL. REPLY

Gratefully

Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 am

Dear manas,
I am sorry for bad state of affairs;and loss for tragic loss of life for reason whatever.
If you have prescription for earlier attempt on her own life get a certified copy of record from where she was admitted it would be equally good.
Charge sheet is always like this in case of death .
you need to go carefully and than get legal advise a summary advise is not good for you now

Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]