It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Trustworthy private detective agency in Delhi/ Gwalior area 

Folks,

Like you guys me and my family are the victim of false 498a. There was a tantrik (similar to the one in pune recently published in newspaper) who was interfering in my marriage. I am living in US. I got married in India and then found that girl was always on phone, initially I thought she is missing her family. Later I found that there was a so called guru and she used to talk/sms through day and night. He used to control her mind all the time. I confronted why she talks only to him and why not to her parents and siblings, the answer was parents just give advice and guru is a GOD, he knows about anything happening this world and she enjoys talking to him.

I found obscene messages sent by the guru and I have proofs of those. I filed for divorce in US and left my house empty handed. She later filed DV in US and left to India after 3 months when she found she cannot mislead authorities over here. She went to India and filed a false 498a. Seeing the NRI case, the whole system is busy blackmailing us and have got NBW issued etc. etc.

Does anyone knows any trustworthy private detective agency in Delhi. I am quite sure that tantrik is into the activities which can give me good proofs even now. I'm quite sure my ex is a case of child abuse and was in conspiracy along-with the tantrik to cheat/kill me at some point of time. I'm hoping to uncover a lot if I can get a good private detective.

Regarding the 498a case, I'll write later. At this time I'll highly appreciate if someone can give me contact of private detective agency in Delhi.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Rohan

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 am

Rohan,

When these kind of scum bags gets involved in life they generally tend to have political/police links.Also when hiring a private investigator get it through a good reference as its a double edge sword.
If you need any more information please do not hesitate to ping me.

God Bless

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am

Rohan,
These agencies in delhi moment you pay them try to earn more by informing the other party of the details they seek and the whole exercise goes waste however all is never lost.
Find an agency on Google search and use your intution to find good one or an reccomendation by your know person can be valuable as they need follow up besides money.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks Keepcoolji and poppinderji for a quick reply. Yes, this idea (detective agency) came several times to my mind but I didn't pursue because of the same reasons as you mentioned (what if he becomes their detective).

Earlier I used to think if I have not done anything wrong I don't need to worry. But with my experience dealing with 498a, being a law abiding/honest... citizen is a crime in the language of the system.

My 498a is also in mess, I'll send email to few of you separately with chronology of events and my plan for next steps.

Thanks again.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Rohan,
498a is always a mess ;A bundle of lies thrust on you to fight against.
Please go through judgement sections/Survival Guide and Shonees digest for day to day care.
Keep cool and clear this is a must.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 am

Rohan

It is better that you come down to Delhi and meet the agencies several times and then make a choice. You need to monitor their efforts closely otherwise it is just a waste of time. You also need to be specific on the info you require but I feel the best thing to do is to come down and with the help of friends and relatives you should collect information.

Regards
Paul

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]