It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Post divorce life for your family 

It always gets over (Divorce)after sometime by some way or the other and the life has to go on the scars it leaves on you and your family are so deep that life become difficult emotionally if not impossible particularly so for your elders and parents who are already in twilight zone.
We elders must do enough to support our sons through this period of turbulence and the disillusionment they have suffered through their wives whose high headed ness and unmindful action for enforcing 498 a, divorce and the cruelty in between has devastated their lives.
I would request members to post their views and thought so that the parents also get relief from the nightmare which they had to face alongwith their son.
My first suggestion would be to make a small group and meet the affected parents after the dust settlles down and make them know that they are not alone in this particular condition and a new morning is definately around the corner.
I think it is a very important step as I felt so lonely and alone 6 years back when my son went through this ordeal after so many years and my background as an Architect ther is nothing to suggest that i am the same person who married his with great joy and expectations

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear Poppinder,
Nice to know your views.
498 has been filed against me and others, my widowed mother may be arrested anytime, it is extremely stressful.
Let us form a group of parents/elders-say phone contacts initially.
My best wishes
Raju

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

I can host a meeting for elderly people at my place in Delhi. My parents are anyways very active in the anti-498A campaign !

Andy

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Raju.Andy,
I am always there for these meets where atleast mental disillusionments are diluted.
Let us spread this message a little bit more abt 6 people forming a core group in delhi would be success to start with.
Best regards

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:07 am
forum Moderator

Hi Poppinder,

How about holding a meeting of parents May 2nd or May 3rd in Delhi (for all the enthusiasts and elders). You could lead the meeting by explaining what help is available and they are not alone. In that meeting you could create agenda items as to how to proceed ahead and involve them.

- Satya

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:13 pm

ok ! I have talked to my parents. May 3 seems to be a reasonable date. Lets have a meeting of the families in Delhi. It is important to have family members meet each other and bond.

I will solicit other people as well.

Andy

Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:03 am
Profile YIM

Andy,
Seems Ok for me.I am getting in touch with you for fine tunning.
of time etc;
Best regards

Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]