It is currently Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Victims Meeting to Fight Against 498a 

Dear Members,

Looking for all those who are residing in NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION and are victims of dowry law so that we can joined hands to fight against this cruel law.
Interested contact at saurabhgoel50@yahoo.com.

Regards

Saurabh Goel

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:26 am
Profile YIM
forum Moderator

Lot of such people meet every Saturday at Delhi's Patiala house court at 4 PM.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:10 am

That's a great start not only to give moral support but also to keep everybody pretty much at the same level. No case yet has been filed against my parents but I am in USA and they in Panchkula,near Chandigarh.

Would my mother be welcome to attend one such gathering or probably more? I have not spoken to her about it yet as I myself had no knowledge.

Thank you

Your brother_in_arms
surrender_is_a_crime

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:50 am

Definitely your mother is welcome to attend the Delhi meeting. But, it will be better if such meetings also start happening nearer your place, like Chandigarh. There are a number of such cases in Punjab and Haryana and as people get to know each other they will start holding regular meeting in Punjab and Haryana too.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:14 am

where in patiala court

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 pm

my self is neeraj my wife put a false case of D.V.against me in court in june 2007.my marrage took place in 2004. after 4 to 5 months she went back to her home & didnot return back. in between she gave birth my son at nursing home near their home. she came only for 20 to30 days &didnot came after that . now she put a false case of D.V. & put serious alligations on me & my family members that we want to kill her,we demand dowery & car etc. i donot how to proof that all what she is saying is wrong . & she only want to put me & my family members in jail once. kindly tell me where in patiala house all the people meet at 4 p.m.

what r the options i have in this case of D.V.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Are the meetings still happening at Patiala House court? if yes, where do they meet?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]