In AP, the following sequence, if followed, would ensure that u are safely out:
1) both parties to apply to HC for quash along with the MOU. on the given date she has to appear. it is not needed that u are available. u can send a POA to ur father to represent u. ur parents, if named in FIR, need to go to HC.
both the lawyers would be there. the judge would ask her if she is compromising the issue and on what grounds. if judge is satisfied with the answers, he would quash the FIR.
2) now, take copy of the HC order and file in the trial court of 498a, if any. the magistrate would close the 498a case recording the fact of quash.
3) file one copy of HC order and MOU in court where DV is running with petition to close the DV case in view of the compromise as per MOU and quash of 498a case by HC. then the dv would be closed.
4) similarly for the crpc 125 case if any.
5) after all these are completed, go to family court where divorce is running. If the pending divorce was filed by either of u, both of u to file a petition to convert it to MCD. attach copy of the MOU, HC quash order.
then MCD would be granted by family court.
this closes all ur cases.
Statistics: Posted by ganeshrao — Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 am