498a.org 498a Explained Resources News Forums About Us

Things to handle in Post-498a period

According to some people, you can use the following IPC sections to put counter cases for false 498a. Please check with other lawyer and read more about them (to make your case stronger).

IPC - 120B, 191, 197, 199, 200, 201, 204, 209, 211, 321, 355, 378, 379, 406, 499, 500, 504, RCR

  • List of various Counter cases you can file against a false 498a
  • Illustrations of Counter Cases against false 498a
  • Rights of Victim in Indian Criminal Justice System

    For more resources and information you can search on google for '498a'