It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
NRI Helpline in Delhi 

Hi, I am looking for any NRI Helpline or Men Helpline in Delhi.
I found manhelpdelhi.blogspot.com helpful contentwise especially the RTI's

Is there any other service besides Atur Chatur where we can go for help within Delhi. Please also suggest for any similar service in Punjab. Thanks

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 am

sureshsingla wrote:

Is there any other service besides Atur Chatur where we can go for help within Delhi. Please also suggest for any similar service in Punjab. Thanks

As per my knowledge the representations prepared by aturchatur work straight but their cost is little higher to only those who keep looking for free guidance over the internet. He has posted very good links for enforcement of tax evasion petition (tep) at http://taxevasionpetition.blogspot.in/

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

waheguru wrote:
sureshsingla wrote:

As per my knowledge the representations prepared by aturchatur work straight but their cost is little higher to only those who keep looking for free guidance over the internet. He has posted very good links for enforcement of tax evasion petition (tep) at http://taxevasionpetition.blogspot.in/

Thanks for the helpful link waheguru brother, i got the reply within 3 days for my long pwnding TEP. FAA has directed the IT Officer to disclose the investigation or enquiry within stipulated period of three months, hope everyting goes fine from here, thanks

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:29 am

dear surbhikapati,
welcome. can u please write your success details please.
is your wife behind bars for evading taxes or your 498a/DV other false cases have ended due to the above link.
kindly also enlighten us some more info about you.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 am

waheguru wrote:
dear surbhikapati,
welcome. can u please write your success details please.
is your wife behind bars for evading taxes or your 498a/DV other false cases have ended due to the above link.
kindly also enlighten us some more info about you.

@wahegura brother, I used all the CIC Decisions from the site taxevasionpetition.blogspot.com through a RTI on Income Tax Officer & also used the Life & Liberty Clause citing sheela barsle judgment.

I duly mentioned the FIR number & Larger Public Interest clauses in it. And also took help from Atur Chatur in framing the RTI queries especially the Prayer para's.
RESULT:- I was informed within 3 days that it has been ordered to finish the evasion enquiry/ investigation within three months time.

Now, I have two options viz.,
(a) to file more RTI pendelite in order to pressurize legally the I.T.O. to NOT to delay with malafide intention, OR
(b) to wait-and-watch

at present I am forced to go for wait & watch policy as some more important isues need to be handled.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:00 am

can u enlighten the users about your current situation if you don't mind. thanks

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:40 am

respected all, i am a nri (nor resident indian) from punjab.
i am in united states.
the problem is that my wife treats me very badly and then left me. she went back to india & filed back domestic violence against me from delhi.
summons are yet to be received,
for 498a filed by her, summon received by my parents and police has asked for non bailable warrants against me due to my non cooperation whereas the fact is that they never sent me 41a notice and further i am already on anticipatory bail which i applied using a lawyer while still in \usa that time.,
since the name of this thread is NRI HELPLINE IN DELHI hence please guide me if i am at right place asking for help.
further, is there any NRI 498A Helpline for men in punjab especially in kapurthala district.
do we have any men cell, man cell or something like that in india for the protection of nri's from false cases or for protection of men suffering from domestic violence in the hands of women/ wives
what is the strategy to fight these false cases? do i need to enter india? what will happen to my job if i am arrested at airport in case look out circular is there is my name as the police is corrupt.
also give me the contact details of any men helpline in punjab dealing especially with nri issues and also passport or loc issues.
any help will be highly appreciated.
thanks

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:21 am

is anyone there?????
waiting for reply by the experts please help me

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 pm

@devgun

What exact help do you need? Is your 498a under investigation or cs is filed? If you were on AB and still NBW is issued, this means that the matter has reached the court and your presence is sought by the Judge. You have to join the proceedings yourself and/or through your counsel to decide the next course of action.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]