[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - 498a.org seminar in 6 cities in next 2 weeks: are you ready?
It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ] 
498a.org seminar in 6 cities in next 2 weeks: are you ready? 
forum Moderator

Hi Guys,

498a.org is organizing the seminars in the following cities. We are looking for the real dedicated people who could help with the leg work in making sure we use this opportunity to get maximum coverage in the media about the 498a petition in the Rajya Sabha.

Those who are willing to help in this effort, please send me an email: satya@498a.org or reply to this mail.

The cities chosen (we could increase the number of cities if we have the right combination of volunteers)

1) Delhi
2) Bangalore
3) Hyderabad
4) Mumbai
5) Chennai
6) Pune

All the expenses will be bourne by 498a.org. All we need is your dedicated effort.
Please help us fight for the very cause you are in this foum.

- Satya
December 1, 2010

http://www.498a.org

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 am

Dear All,
I request all who have been benefited by the efforts of this forum to come forward and dedicate a little time for efforts required to make these seminars a success

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:14 am

Dear Satya & Team

From Mumbai, I Would like to register myself for this noble cause.

e mail: abolishdowryact@yahoo.in

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 am

Hi,

I will be attending without fail @ Bangalore, Please confirm detaills me to sreenibly@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sreenivas.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm
forum Moderator

Guys,

ABHI NAHEE TO KABHEE NAHIN ...........

I am ashamed to see only 3 replies and no one coming forward to help in the leg work. There is no money required, 498a.org will bear every expense. All we want is a successful and well attended seminar.

Our whole fight for amending this draconian law and the very purpose of this website and forum can only be achieved by support the petition which is put up in Rajya Sabha.

To support this, 498a.org will have to organize seminars in next 2 weeks at the prominent cities.

We need to work together on this irrespective of where ever you are. If you are outside the country, your relatives, friends, sympathizers etc. could help us in making all of these seminars successful. A successful seminar will spark debate in new media and we will be noticed.

We are waiting for this opportunity for last 5 years. Now when it is there knocking on our door, you are sitting back waiting for others to do your job.

This is shameful to say the least.

In next 1 day, I will reduce the access of this forum only one topic - holding successful seminars at maximum cities. No personal help or discussions until we finish the business of seminars. This will be just to stress the important and urgency of the seminar and to let you come above your selfish side and for once do something for the greater cause.

- Satya

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 pm

hi all,

First of all I appreciate the efforts in the major interest of the Indian Society as a whole, that this Event is being called upon. Let all of JOIN hands and put a best representation.

Opportunities Never Comes Twice, So plz dont wait for another 5 years and bring the ammendment this time only.

Kindly inform the details of the Seminar at silicobyte@yahoo.com. I be happy to meet all there.

Paras Jain
Katni (M.P)

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 am

Supported.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:43 am
Profile YIM

My support always there in Chennai

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 am

I'll join in delhi.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 am

Count me for Delhi. I am coming to the meeting today(saturday).
I guess one of the major reason for less confirmation is that many victims/members access topics thru daily digest and might hav not noticed the topic as it happened wid me.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 pm

I am waiting for the date tobe fixed for the seminar at Delhi. Kindly inform the venue.

thanks

paras jain
silicboyte@yahoo.com

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 am

will send my family members to attend.. Is there some way we can contribute monetarily - only for people who want to..

manish

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 am

"Satyam Shivam Sundaram"

We all know the Truth of 498a and DV which is widely used and abuse of law for the ulterior motive and financial gain not only by the wives also the law and order maintainer seems to be with hand in gloves with the abuser which is very much fact cannot be denied.

But we got the opportunity to make the shanknaad trumph loudly so the closed minds of the law maker to listen and make manthan in their conscious mind to see where they have lead the civil society. Lets wake them up from their kumbhakrna sleep and let them face the rama duttas of vanvasa life who want to hold the truth at high on our indian culture.

I support the cause and encourage all of the family and friends to participate.

Arjun... bewildered between what to do what not to do, now feels remain in action and duty to be performed....

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 am

Satya, shoneek
I called couple of my friends and asked them to attend these seminaar, and guess what they told me they cannot do it because of some stupid excuses. Also they were not aware of these events at all.

Is it possible to send out messages to all members of 498a.org and administrators of other forums with a precise header marked as urgent.

Another email informing about sending the Petition to Rajya Sabha committee should also be issued.

I am in NJ and am not a victim but I know this law is a family breaker and should be repealed.
Please let me know I can draft the message

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I will also be there in Delhi. Thanks

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 am

Can some one give me the details of the contact person in Hyderabad who is organising the seminar. or the address of the venue.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

I am Ready..Please find my email d.suryakiran@gmail.com

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 am

pls send me details to haikumaraswamy@gmail.com

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 am

I am from Ahmedabad and ready to work as guided by seniors, I see Ahmedabad in list but link leads to nowhere.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:48 am

Dear satya,shonee and poppinderji i will be ther and if can be of any assistance kindly let me know will do all to help in this cause.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 am

Hi

I am at Chennai running http://tamil48a.com/. I offer my services for conducting the seminar at Chennai. Please gimme the details as to how to contribute.

I am in a hurry and didn't go through the whole thread of discussion on this subject. will come back for a detailed wising up.

S.K

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Dear All,

Please do let me the details about Chennai and Kolkata. I will have people joining in at both the places.

Thanks...

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I supported....

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:09 am

We shall be attending this Seminar at any cost please kindly let me know the date and venue for Mumbai.

Thanks & Regards,

Eram Shaha.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 am

Dear Satya & Team
U people need a big round of applaud for your efforts.
I am more than willing to offer my support and co-operation for organizing such a conference at Lucknow.
Kindly mail me what help is required from my end in organizing the conference at vivek_kakkar@sify asap.

Thanks
Vivek

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Sure i will attend. Kind let me know the date and venue for Chennai.

Regards
S.Arunkumar

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Dear All,

Thank you very much for everybody who is working for this cause. In India Women organisations are there, Ministry for Women is there and every state has separate department for Women welfare along with they have many laws in their favour. But, men don't have anything even a single organisation (Barya Baditula Sangam).

We should fight for this misuse of 498A. We should organise and spread this issue from ground level by conducting seminars in villages, towns and district level.

We can print pamphlets and send through the Newspapaers. We can spread this movement for Save families or wake up the victims.

I am ready to participate in Hyderabad seminar without fail. I can gather some people to participate in this workshop to spread this good thing.

Regards,
M. Rama Krishna

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 pm
forum Moderator

Hi mrk921,

Thanks for your mail. Could you please take a lead in organizing it in Hyderabad. We will support you in all the ways possible. Please send me a mail at satya@498a.org and we will get you started right away.

- Satya

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:49 pm

What are the dates for this meeting, so that I can plan accordingly to be in Hyderabad.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 pm

After my cases got over I have not been active on the forum.
However I am always available for any seminar and will do my share.I understand MR Guptaji is heading the seminar in Mumbai and shall get in touch with him to coordinate the work.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

i wud definitely luv to come..but, i m helpless.i am a army officer and i have no leave left for this year..so, guys, plz apologize me..
but, my heart n soul is wid u all..
lets bloody CHAK DE !!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 am

kindly inform me For Delhi.

nagpal9@yahoo.com

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

yes i will be there in Bangalore. keerao76@hotmail.com

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:09 pm

After I got into the case of 498a I started reading this forum and other related forums. I thought that every one in the society are aware of these gender biased laws. But I was wrong, when I told my issue to almost all of my friends they were asking what is this section and they did not belive me when I told them about DV. Now I feel only victims and those who are related to the victims are aware of these laws. The seminars and other advertising is necessary to make the people aware of these laws and injustice done by these laws. I am in UK but my family will be there for the seminar in Bangalore or Hyderabad.

Tue May 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi,

I am from Hyderabad, please let me know if i can be of any help to organizing seminar.

Thanks,

Thu May 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi Friends,

We shall have a one seminor in Hospet city, because more dowry case in these city, many families are suffering due to 498A case.
I request all friends who was suffering in these cases, please arrange one seminor in HOSPET.

We have one small team here to fight agenest 498a section.

Thanks,
Sreenivas.
sreenibly@gmail.com

Wed May 11, 2011 4:52 am

I am really sorry, I am working in Saudi Arabia facing 498a & DV cases. However, i have informed my family members to get in touch with Bangalore Members.

Regards,
Althaf

Sun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I am in delhi and tried my best to come ...will u plz provide registration process detail info?

Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am
Profile WWW

I am working at UAE, so it will not be possible for me to join.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm

AnitaSharmaJee,

It happened last year. Nothing is planned now.

Thu May 19, 2011 5:10 am
Profile YIM

when is the event inn bangalore.
regards
justcause

Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 am

when is the seminar in delhi?
how to register to attend?
I wholeheartedly support this fight for a very just cause.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 am

Is there a date fixed for Mumbai?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 am

Hi,

I am Interested to Support the event, Please let me know the Date, Time Place of the event.

u can mail me to suresh.naik@gmail.com

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

want to volunteer for next seminar

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Please let me know the Time and Venue details in Hyderabad.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 am

please lock this thread

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 am
Profile YIM

plz let me know the date & time of the seminar. I am also interested.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 am

Please advise date ,time and venue for chennai seminar.Thanks and Regards SAI.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 pm

I am so interested

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am

I am not sure it is active or not? if active, I am also interested and would like to attend in Chennai; also would like to volunteer for any help for this moral cause. Thanks.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

i wan to volunteer from chennai

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 53 posts ]