[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
498a Discussion Forum - View topic - Seminar at Delhi, now which other cities?
It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 
Seminar at Delhi, now which other cities? 
forum Moderator

Guys,

It took us months to prepare for seminar at Delhi. Based on the audience turn out and level of preparation, we could judge if seminar on 17th Jan : http://www.498a.org/contents/RakshakSeminar.pdf was a success or not.

We have received several requests for
1) Conduct exactly similar seminar at Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad.
2) Many active members could not join, because either they were too far away from Delhi, or invitation reached them very later.

We have all the material for the seminar, which could be reused very easily.

Question:
Who would like to sign up for conducting the similar seminar in the above mentioned cities? Anyone up for the challange? Please keep in mind, it is lot of leg work especially in the last 3 days. We will help you all the way till you come out as a winner with the success of the seminar.

Please share views, committment, ideas etc.

Thanks,

- Satya

Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Hello Satya,
Please count me in for my help in conducting events in hyderabad,

I would suggest that we get a list of all the activities in order to pull off the show, with the list in place more people will show their willingness to help conduct the show, because then they would know what exactly they are getting committed to, right now it is difficult for somebody to get committed without knowing what he is supposed to do.

Thanks
Aragon

Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm
forum Moderator

Anyone here from Mumbai, who wants to help us out? Please reply to this post and also send me your contact number.

Thanks,

- Satya

Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:30 am

I will help the Mumbai SIF in conducting such a seminar.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:01 am

Hi,

I am interested in getting this organised at Kolkata. Is there any way by which we can get the list of all members from Kolkata? I can then initiate a local meeting and then, with all your help/advice/guidance, proceed in organising a seminar soon at Kolkata.

Any suggestions/advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Arrup

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm
forum Moderator

Hi Arup,

Thanks for the mail. Could you please send me your contact number(s) by email: satya@498a.org
I will call you. It is very easy to organize a seminar. I will guide you.

- Satya

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:27 am
forum Moderator

Guys,

I would request once again. If we really want to fight about Child Custody/Child Visitation/498a/DV/Divorces then seminar at different cities is a must (in the same format as http://www.rakshakfoundation.org/activi ... eminar.htm)
God also helps those who help themselves. It is way to easy to just follow and not lead (and wait or pray to GOD to send a messiah to help you).

Organizing a seminar does take commitment and is a thankless job. But if one does not have enough energy and enthusiasm to chip in their help for this social cause, I wonder how you are giving your best fight in your personal cases.
If it is not already clear, Rakshak will bear the cost of the seminar on original cash memo basis.

Waiting for people from Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai, Chandigarh.

- Satya

Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Satya,
I fully endorse your view;If you help others ;Your help is automatically organised.
I would help anyone understand the local process of organising a seminar .
Let us do this with all the viguor

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 am

Hi,
I am in chandigarh and i am interested in organizing meetings and seminars,please let me know how can we proceed.
I wrote a email also to delhi group that my number can be distributed in chandigarh, i and Ranju can take this forward.

Nitin

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 am

Aragons post is helpful. I can have my family in Hyderabad help conducting this, but they will have to know what kind of things are required from their side.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi Arup,
Go and organise seminar in Kolkata. I am with you.

Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 am

I will help the Delhi SIF in conducting such a seminar.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Was there a seminar held in Pune? I would like to give my active contribution and participation in educating people and spreading the message. I am a very fresh victim of this. It seems girls know more about these things than we do. Please guide me through the process if a seminar/meeting can be held in Pune.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:24 am

I would suggest that we get a list of all the activities in order to pull off the show, with the list in place more people will show their willingness to help conduct the show, because then they would know what exactly they are getting committed to, right now it is difficult for somebody to get committed without knowing what he is supposed to do.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

Can somebody post the schedule of meetings/seminars for the next month (Sep 2010). Could anyone suggest how such seminars could be held in my city?

Ranjeet Jha,Pune.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 am

please try to held in surat gujarat because there is one group name is akhil bhartiya patni pidit sandh

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

I would hv interest in attending this seminar in Delhi , pls. suggest if i could do some value addition to it

Soni

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks for the mail. Could you please send me your contact number(s) by email: satya@498a.org
I will call you. It is very easy to organize a seminar. I will guide you.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 am
Profile WWW

where in delhi kindly inform krishan_osho@yahoo.com

Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:00 am

I will encourage my dad who was assistant commissioner of Police to arrange for seminar in hyderbad. Please let me know whom should my dad contact.

Trigun

Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 am

Hi this was a great news.

I like to participate please let me know the venue details in Hyderabad

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Sound Good!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile WWW

any plan in 2011 ??

Wed May 18, 2011 11:42 am
Profile WWW

Hi Satyaji

I am from mumbai. would like to join your seminar..please let me know the date time and location.

Mukul

Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 am

CLOSE THIS TOPIC. UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ARE ADDED EVERY SECOND DAY.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]