It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Copy of Charge Sheet 

Pls advice me on copy of charge sheet as i have not received from police yet since 498a fir in 2005 and case no. is given at magistrate court in 2008. and i get date to attend once in a year some time judge is not there some time again next date once warrant issued as court room was changed and i was not informed.

till date police or court has not intimated any written leeter to attend court on following date.

warrant got cancelled by attending with application by all parents and sil.

now at fc again judge asked for settelment after five year long what to do don't know almost 5 yrs maintenence is paid in 5 to 8 instalments ordered in 2007 to pay frm 2005. and i am unemplyed could not work every neighbour keep on asking i want get ride of this and i cannot pay the demand made by my wife only half of that i can offer in next date almost half has been pd in maintenence.

how should i get the chargesheet copy and police report by taking i can go for quashing.

my case has no evidence even police in last 5 yrs never visited us for investigation some once i met constable while road crossing he asked me if everything is cleared or not and condoled and spoke bad words for my wife and his family.

pls suggest me urgently so i can act and not be target of such cruel people.

once i asked my lawyer if i can get chargesheet frm court he did not showed any intrest and said of no use only it will keep on delaying he advices to get it clearing by settelment by paying money to wife he has asked me to raise the amount.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:16 pm

You can go for RTI and ask for all the documents of your case

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 pm

thank you
kunal.parekh

i will first try this date by settelment as asked by family court judge offering my position if works well and good or next move by rti for which i got the template from blog

may all families live in peace

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]